View As List Grid
- Perfect for lower to medium volume.
- One standard cutting unit is included with purchase.
- Available sizes to select from include 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2".
- Additional cutting units can be added to machine to offer a variety of corner sizes.
- Top choice for offices and print shops that need the versatility to be able to cut paper and plastic materials in larger size sheets.
- Large 9" x 10" table offers more stability for larger sheet materials, and is made of wood with a metal base and handle, for durability and stability.
- Corner cutter slides easily through paper and plastics up to 1/2" thick with a simple press of the handle, providing a clean, rounded finish.
- Dies are very easy to change.
- Offers fast and convenient rounding of sharp corners of paper and plastics up to about a 1/2" thick stack.
- With just a press of the foot pedal, you can easily cut through paper, laminate, plastic sheeting and more.
- Great choice for medium to high-volume production environments.
- Additional corner cutting dies are also available so you can offer more variety.
- Designed for a mid to high volume production environment.
- Push block is included to help properly align small sheets.
- Manual [Foot Pedal].
- Die Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" or 1 1/2"
Starting at: $859.00
- Floor standing unit that offers electric, foot-pedal corner rounding for paper and plastic materials up to 1/2" thick.
- Extra long straight edge paper stops and a free push block accessory also help lend to a perfectly square stack, and a cleanly finished rounded corner.
- Wood table offers an extremely stable and durable worktop.
- A key-operated power switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Perfect for high-volume users, including industrial print shops and production plants.
- Makes cutting through up to a 1/2" thick stack of paper or plastic as easy as just a touch of a foot pedal.
- Can double the speed of traditional corner rounders, allowing for up to 60 strokes per minute.
- Very simple to use, and will speed up the corner cutting process while providing a professional finish.
- Has a huge 2" thick stack cutting capacity that is four times as thick as most other corner rounding machines on the market.
- Activated with a foot pedal, leaving both of your hands free to handle your materials.
- A large 20" x 20" heavy duty table provides a stable work environment that makes it easy to work with even large materials.
- Made in the USA.