EXHIBIT A - EXHIBIT Z Collated Avery Side Letter Tabs (Pack of 26 Tabs)
• Collated Sets (In Consecutive Order)
• Exhibit Letter Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/10th Cut Tab Size (3 Banks)
• Letter Size
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Bold Text
• 80# White Index
• 26 Tab Sheets / Pack (1 Set)
|Manufacturer Part Number||08777|
|Quantity||26 Tabs / Bag (1 Set)|
|Printing Type||Exhibit Letters|
|Tab Printing||EXHIBIT A - EXHIBIT Z|
|Number of Banks (for Collated Tabs Sets)||3 Banks|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet Upper Right Corner 1/4" Diameter, Gray Ink|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1.5|
With collated sets of pre-printed EXHIBIT letter tab dividers, you can easily organize paperwork of all kinds. Though primarily used in the legal industry, offices of all kinds can benefit from these inexpensive and convenient filing dividers. These legal tabs are Avery style with a black Helvetica bold font in all-caps that is easy to read, printed onto a sturdy 80# index with no punching, and a clear laminate mylar coating on the tab extensions for added strength. These collated sets mean you get one of each letter, arranged in a consecutive order set.
Some of the features that make exhibit letter tabs great for filing include:
- Collated - Collated is a term that means the indexes are arranged in-order, and sold in sets of consecutive letters. So you get one full set of letter tabs, including "EXHIBIT A", "EXHIBIT B", "EXHIBIT C", etc., all the way to "EXHIBIT Z". They are arranged in-order, and bagged together, with 26 total dividers per bag.
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with the word "EXHIBIT" and letters, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format
- Easy to Read - A black Helvetica Bold font is used, making them easy to read.
- Durable - Made from 80# index paper stock and featuring a reinforced/laminated extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.