Duplo DF-999A Friction-Fed Automatic Paper Folder
|Manufacturer Part Number||DF-999A|
|Power Voltage||100V - 240V 50/60Hz 1.0 - 0.5A (100W)|
|Speed||Up to 260 sheets per minute*|
|Dimensions||41.19" x 20.16" x 19.45"|
|Fold Types||Letter Fold, Gate Fold, Accordian Fold, Single Fold, Double Fold|
|Minimum Sheet Size||2.91" x 4.13"|
|Maximum Sheet Size||12.24" x 18.00"|
|Accepted Paper Type||Non-Glossy Paper|
|Paper Weight||46.5 - 157.0 gsm*|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 500 sheets (1.8")|
|Suggested User||Medium Office, Large Office|
|Product Weight (lbs)||144.4|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||144.4|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The DF-999A automatic paper folding machine can process many paper types at speeds as fast as 260 sheets per minute. It uses an automatic friction-feed roller system with a hand feed kit option which allows operators to manually feed one to three sheets at a time for quick folding. Simply load the paper into the hand feed tray and the sensor will automatically detect, feed, and fold the paper. Easy to use, the DF-999A features sound absorbers that make it one of the quietest models on the market at only a about 71 db noise level, making it ideal for use in any office environment.
The DF-999A comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types including single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion and gate fold – enabling users to fold a variety of applications at the touch of a button. It automatically detects five of the most popular paper sizes from letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal, and sets the pre-programmed fold position without any adjustments required. Users can also create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes simply by moving the fold plates via the color LCD touch panel and save them into one of its 30 job memories. Further extending its capabilities, the DF-999A comes standard with a cross folding feature to reprocess single folded sheets into right angle folds.
The DF-999A offers a 500-sheet feed tray capacity and feed pressure, paper separator, and skew correction adjustments can easily be fine-tuned as needed. Other features include five speed levels, a wire-free fold plate, test button, and power save mode. Fully automatic and compact in size, the high-speed Duplo DF-999A friction feed automatic paper folder is ideal for any office or print environment.
- 3 Roller Friction Feed System - The DF-999A features a three-roller friction feed system that makes contact with the paper for precise sheet feeding.
- 6 Preset Fold Types - The DF-999A comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types, making it easy to fold a wide range of applications at the touch of a button. Single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion, gate, custom.
- Custom Folds - Users can also create custom fold styles simply by moving the fold plates via the user-friendly Color LCD Touch Panel.
- Job Memory - Save up to 30 jobs for quick recall.
- Automatic Paper Sizing - Delivery roller automatically sets paper size. Two tray positions are available for enhanced stacking.
- Cross-Folding - Standard cross folding unit for right-angle folds provides greater application possibilities.
- Works with Many Papers - Bond, NCR, offset, cover stock, and some coated paper
- Counter - Ascending and descending helps your operator keep track of the job status.
- 5 Speed Levels - Keep your operator in control.
- Sound Absorbers - For quiet operation, suitable for office environments.
- Test Button - Runs two sheets for inspection before running the job.
- Automatic Fold Position Setting.
- Re-Fold Function.
- Automatic Tray Up/Down.
- Interval Function.
- Wire-Free Plate.
- Power Save Mode.
* Production rates are based upon optimal operating conditions and may vary depending on stock and environmental conditions.