Dahle 448S 51-1/8" Premium Rotary Trimmer with Stand
• Included Stand for Optimum Working Height
• 20 Sheet Capacity*
• Self-Sharpening Solingen Steel Blade
• Safety casing around blade
• Automatic Paper Clamp
• Limited Lifetime Dahle Warranty
• German Engineered for Best-In-Class Quality
|Manufacturer Part Number||448S|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Dahle 798 Metal Stand|
|Dimensions||59" x 15-1/8" (Cutter) / 58" x 14" x 34.5" (Stand)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Cutter Capacity*||20 Sheets|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||120.1|
When accuracy is your primary cutting goal, then the Dahle Premium Rotary Trimmers are the best-in-class solution. They are available in several different lengths for various needs. The Dahle 448S cutter package includes the 448 cutter and 798 stand kit. This combination is perfect for professional photographers, picture framers, print, and copy shops. The model 448 offers a 51-1/8" cutting length and a 20 sheet capacity. This impressive stack thickness is rarely achieved with a rotary style trimmer, but the Dahle German-engineered trimmers are up to the task. This heavy duty rolling trimmer has a thick walled square aluminum guide rod that provides maximum strength with minimal side movement of the cutting head, allowing for the leverage needed to achieve this high cutting capacity.
The model 448 trimmer is designed for safety and accuracy, with the cutting blades being encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle’s Premium Rolling Trimmers are designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. Whether you are cutting mat board or a single sheet of paper, you can expect to receive the same burr free cut each and every time. Dahle Premium Rolling Trimmers are a popular choice among professional photographers, picture framers, and print & copy shops.
- 51-1/8" cutting length.
- 20 sheet capacity. Also cuts mat boards.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction.
- 1/8" Thick blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety.
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely.
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts.
- Adjustable backstop fits on either side.
- Thick walled aluminum guide rod.
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack.
- Strong metal stand for stable works surface.
- German engineered for incredible precision.
*May vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.