D&K Expression 42 Plus (EXP 42 Plus) 42" Roll Laminator with Stand & PSA Rewind
The D&K EXP 42 Plus is a heavy duty, industrial strength wide format thermal roll laminator. It is designed for multi-purpose laminating and mounting of prints up to 41" wide, and accommodates substrates up to 1/2″ thick. It is featured with variable speed, heated rollers, stand, and release liner rewind.
|Manufacturer||D&K Group, Inc.|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Stand|
Release Liner Rewind for PSA Films
Variable Speed Motors
Self-locking Supply Shafts
|Power Voltage||230V 60Hz 30 A 1Pz|
|Speed||0 -10 fpm|
|Dimensions||19 1/4" H x 57" W x 27-1/2" D|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Digital Laminating (Low-Temp)||Yes|
|Speed||0 -10 fpm|
|Temperature Range||Up to 300°F|
|Capable of Mounting||Yes|
|Maximum Mounting Thickness||1/2" Boards|
|Mounted Onto Stand||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||420|
|Product Weight (lbs)||205 (Minus Stand)|
The D&K EXP 42 Plus is a heavy duty, industrial strength wide format thermal roll laminator. It is designed for multi-purpose laminating and mounting of prints up to 41" wide, and accommodates substrates up to 1/2″ thick. This wide format laminator includes a foot pedal, slitter kit, and release liner rewind (takeup) for laminating pressure sensitive films, stand with castors, fan bank for cooling thermal films, variable speed motors, and self-locking supply shafts. This D&K EXP 42 Plus 42" Thermal Laminator is your perfect companion for all your print finishing needs.
- Laminate/encapsulate and mount prints up to 41” wide.
- Independent upper and lower temperature adjustments up to 300° F.
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- Roller lift for easy film loading
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination.
- Variable roller pressure
- Heavy duty stand with castors for easy mobility and offers the ideal height for operator comfort.
- Accepts and designed for mounting and laminating low-melt, thermal and pressure sensitive films
- Accommodates substrates up to 1/2″ thick.
- Accomodates rolls up to 8" in diameter
- Ready and wait lights indicate when laminator has reached preset temperatures.
- Independent upper and lower electronic temperature controls with LED display.
- Spring-Loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers for smooth and even lamination.
- Footswitch allows hands free operation for guiding materials during lamination.
- Auto-grip shafts for easy loading of film.
- Heated Rollers for a variety of films and scratch free graphics.
- Heavy-Duty forward/reverse variable speed motor
- Sturdy feed-back table with adjustable feed guide
- Heavy-duty top grade silicone rubber rollers
- Heavy duty chain and sprocket drive
- Four high-capacity forced air cooling fans.
- Made in the USA