Straight Edge Safety Rulers
View As List Grid
- Sizes: 28", 40", 52", 64", 76", 100"
- Curved aluminum top to protect your fingers
- Non-slip rubber bottom
- Made of solid aluminum alloy
Starting at: $40.95
- Heavy duty aluminum construction for a long life
- All edges are finished, assuring no black marks are left on graphics
- Permanent blue finish won't chip and makes it easy to find against other neutrally colored tools
- Rulers are polished and anodized so won't hold fingerprints
Starting at: $63.05
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame.
- Embedded steel edge for lasting accuracy.
- Two full-length silicone grip cords to protect and clamp your materials.
- Feature steel cutting edges that reduce wear and offer extreme accuracy.
Starting at: $162.90
- A combination of a ruler and straightedge
- Made from high grade aluminum with a 14 gauge steel plate
- Low and flat stainless steel edge minimizes wobbling
- High tech rubber backing that prevents the tool from slipping
Starting at: $93.30
- Simple and effective solution to assist in the safe cutting of many of the materials used in today’s sign and graphic production shops.
- Essential tool for cutting, scoring and pen lining.
- Engineered in extruded aluminum and anodized for lasting protection.
- Designed to allow increased downward pressure on the clamped material while protecting fingers against any tool slippages.
Starting at: $69.00