Mobile Cart for ClipsShop CSTIDY Grommet Presses
|Manufacturer Part Number||8680211760355|
|Dimensions||Overall: 22 ¼" W x 11" D x 4 ¼" H|
Containers: 2 ¾" W x 5" L x 3" D
Footprint: 22 ¼" W x 11" D
|Assembly Required||Yes [Tools Not Included]|
|Tools Needed for Assembly||Allen Wrench|
|Compatible Equipment||ClipsShop CSTIDY-41 Grommet Press|
ClipsShop CSTIDY-51 Grommet Press
|Product Weight (lbs)||11|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||12|
If you need to place grommets into extra large materials, such as large signs and banners, truck covers, or tarpaulin tarps, then your manufacturing department might do well by adding this mobile cart to your production line. It pairs perfectly with the ClipsShop CSTIDY-41 and CSTIDY-51 grommet press machines. Simply mount your machine onto the cart with the included mounting accessories to create a smooth-rolling mobile grommet station.
This CSTIDY rolling cart has four heavy duty castor wheels that offer full 360° rotation, for complete mobility. When you're ready to grommet, simply lock the wheels with the easy-lock tabs to create a stable and secure workstation. Designed with your needs in mind, this grommet cart brings the press table as level to the surface it will sit on as possible. Whether you use this on the ground to work around your large tarp, or on an over-sized table to slide across your wide material, you are assured a smooth and seamless motion from one set point to the next, with a stable grommet set in-between.
This unique gliding worktable also has mounting holes on both the left and right sides for your foot pedal* to keep it within reach, without having to hassle with a loose cord. Because you can mount the pedal to either the left or right side, any operator can conveniently set grommets without having to reach over the products, risking a skewed placement. A tub on each side of the cart also provide the perfect storage for your grommets and washers, keeping them separate but easily accessible as you move.
- • Heavy Duty Wheels -- The castor wheels are heavy duty to provide the smoothest glide possible, as well as full 360° rotation to make machine placement a breeze. Each wheel individual locks in place with a snap-down tab, creating a stable and secure station for when you're ready to set your grommet.
• Recessed Table Surface -- The recessed table brings your grommet press as close to the base as possible. With the base of your grommet setting machine closer to your material, you can avoid skewed placement and material manipulating to get it onto the setting table.
• Mounting Brackets -- Mounting brackets attach your machine to the cart, making it more stable than any other alternative. The more stable your work surface, the more precise your placement of grommets will be.
• Mounting Brackets for Foot Pedal -- If yours CSTIDY has a foot pedal*, you have the option of also mounting that to either the right or left side of the cart to keep it easily within reach for any left or right-handed user in your operation.
• Built-In Container Storage -- Two buckets, one on each side of the cart, allow for storage of other accessories, such as your grommets on one side and your washers on the other. Keeping these two pieces separate, but within reach, can speed up your operation, as well as reduce hassle or frustrations.
• Holding Slots -- Holding slots make it easy to grab and lift the cart as needed.
*The CSTIDY-41 comes in three different versions, some of which do not come standard with the foot pedal activation option. Visit the CSTIDY-41 page for more information.