Fastback CP Strips for Model 20 (Price per Case)
- Compatible with: Fastback Model 20
- "CP" strips ideal for "coated paper"
- Choose from narrow of medium widths, 11" long
- Capacity: Narrow: 3-60 Sheets [3/10" Thick], Medium: 60-125 Sheets [1/2" Thick]
|Manufacturer Part Number||NCP108, MCP108|
|Quantity||Varies by Size|
|Compatible Equipment||Fastback® 20 Binding Machine|
Photobook Work Cell™ System
|Fastback Supply Type||CP Strips|
|Strip Capacity||Narrow: 3-60 Sheets* [Up to 3/10" Thick Book]|
Medium: 60-125 Sheets* [3/10" to 1/2" Thick Book]
|Compatible Sheet Size(s)||Letter Size [8 ½" W x 11" H]|
|Length: Fastback Strips||11"|
If you love the professional and clean look of Fastback® binding strips, but you work with glossy or coated paper stocks*, then you need to buy CP Strips™ online. They are compatible with the easy to use Fastback® Model 20 binding machine, and will bind up to 1/2" thick books, depending on the spine width that you choose. The "CP" stands for "coated paper", and has worked well with several different kinds of coated stocks. The adhesive is strong, and formulated specially to work with this smooth and slippery stock. They also work well for paper that has been printed with a color laser printer.
You can choose narrow binding strips to bind up to a 3/10" thick book, or up to about 60 sheets of standard copy paper, or you can choose medium binding strips to bind between a 3/10" and 1/2" thick book, or between 60 and 125 sheets. Both widths are 11" long for 8 ½" x 11" paper.
* Binding time required may vary depending on paper stock. On average, CP Strips™ work with about 75% of the coated and glossy paper stocks on the market. Call (866)537-2244 for information on sample testing.
** Sheet capacity may vary depending on paper thickness and type. Approximate capacity listed based on basic 20# bond paper.
Yes! Your Fastback XS machine is compatible with Super Strips, CP Strips, Perfect Back Strips, and Composition Strips.