Clamco 4L High Performance L-Bar Sealers
- High-performance 24/7 machines that can seal a 19" x 22" long package.
- Feature simple controls for customized settings.
- Large dual magnetic hold-down ensures consistent seal pressure.
- Speed Adjustable
Starting at: $7,540.00
|Manufacturer||Clamco (a PAC Machinery Company)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4L|
|Power Voltage||220 Volt, 10 amp, 1 Ph|
|Dimensions||35" L x 27.5" W x 36" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||450|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Clamco heavy duty L-bar sealers are perfect for packaging and sealing a variety of products. Clamco heavy duty L-bar sealers can be used with a wide range of films due to their precise temperature and speed controls. These dependable L-bar sealers are equipped with a sealing arm that works manually or pneumatically, depending on the model you choose. The robust design of the Clamco systems provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistently strong seals.
The use of integrated application-specific controls allow for easy and fast operator set-up and provide years of trouble-free operation. The Clamco L-bar sealers offer a hot knife seal bar option for sealing PVC and polyethylene films. In addition to the temperature control, the Clamco L-Bar sealer has dwell control for continued seal time under pressure, and speed control for the product power take-away conveyor. The Clamco system also has a convenient adjustable height control for the power take-away conveyor to provide smooth product transfer.
The Clamco heavy duty L-bar sealers are 24/7 machines that minimize maintenance, provide consistently strong seals and can be used with a wide range of films.
The Clamco heavy duty L-bar sealer is made in the USA and includes a 3 year limited warranty
- Power take-away conveyor for automatically transporting the product from the seal area
- Automatic closing seal bar arm (optional)
- Heavy duty frame construction provides 24/7 operation
- Easy-to-use operator controls enhance operator effectiveness
- Independent dwell control allows flexibility for utilizing a wide range of films
- Large dual magnetic hold down ensures a consistent seal pressure
- Height adjustable, heavy duty seal head with stainless steel film clamps
- Unique temperature control provides consistent seals and longer wire life
- Spring tension adjustment enhances seal arm counterbalance and return speed
- Pin perforation wheels allow for ventilation and excellent shrink
- Cycle delay sets the time between cycles in automatic mode (optional)
- Lower Film Cradle gives the machine a smaller footprint
- Cycle start button for operator safety
- Locking casters for safety and stability
- CE compliant design for enhanced troubleshooting