- Fastest way to produce premium hard cover cases.
- Feature the front and back cover chip boards, as well as the spine chip board, already attached to a white sheet.
- Ideal for hard cover books and ring binders, eliminating the need for you to perform this first step.
- Easily customizable, you simply place and wrap your own printed graphics around the cover, and you're case is done.
Starting at: $54.59
- Used to glue a perfect bound book block and cover into an hard cover, effectively transforming a soft cover book into a hard cover one.
- Have been tested and approved for archiving.
- Are easy to use, and compatible with a variety of Fastbind hot melt binders.
- Choose from several popular sizes
Starting at: $101.99
- Used to make your own hard covers and binders using Fastbind equipment.
- 90pt thick for a durable and rigid feel.
- Natural chipboard color that can vary from brown to gray.
- 100 Boards / Pack
Starting at: $13.39
- Allows you to print the cover graphics with your digital laser or ink jet printer.
- Glue/liner embedded into the material
- Color: Black or White
- Size: 6" x 6" - 11" x 17"
Starting at: $93.49
- Choose Laser or Inkjet style
- Used to make turned edge hard covers and cases
- Perfect material to use when making custom printed hard covers.
- Color: White
Starting at: $40.19
- Compatible with Fastbind hot melt binding machines
- Choose from EVA and PUR glue
- Choose from 3 sizes: 2.2 lbs, 5 lbs, 28.6 lbs
- Works for binding hard covers, soft covers, and notepads
Starting at: $60.79
- Made of the highest quality materials.
- Using to bind your photo book pages together and provide flexible book openability without harming the prints or straining them in any way.
- Finished photo books bound using these Fastbind mounting sheets have been proven to last for decades, looking like-new through and through.
- Are safe to use with any printing method, including the most popular laser, inkjet, and silver halide options without affecting the colors.
Starting at: $81.39
- Work as a connecting device for your book block and hard cover case.
- 200 microns thick, and come in several sizes for popular photo books.
- Made of a non-toxic material that adds quality to each individual book, made to last for decades.
- White, and safe to use with Laser prints, InkJet prints, and Silver Halide without affecting the color.
Starting at: $122.59
- Size: 24" x 66'
- Color: White
- Color: 1
- Part Number: 30FAIJTRL24
- Meant to be used with hot glue (perfect binding) machines, including the Elite, the Elite XT, the Secura, and the Pureva XT.
- Feature a patented canvas texture material.
- Quantity: 100 / Pack
- Allowing for the "lay flat" feature of your finished book.
Starting at: $174.09
- Sizes: 5/16" or 3/8"
- Compatible with: Fastbind BooXter
- Works for hard covers, soft covers, paper covers, strip backs, simple stabled-back binding
- Qty: 5,000 Staples / Cartridge
Starting at: $64.89
- Compatible Equipment: Fastbind FotoMount F46e and Fastbind FotoMount F32.
- Small magnetic pieces that secure the covers in place when attaching them to the book block.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Manufacturer Part Number: CSSIDE