42" RotaTrim Professional Rotary Trimmer
|Manufacturer Part Number||60100 60110 60120 60125 60140 60150 60160 60170|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||1 Rotary Blade, 12" Squaring Arm, Clear Plastic Clamp Strip|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||RotaTrim Replacement Blade 69105|
RotaTrim 24" Extension Arm 62315
RotaTrim 36" Extension Arm 62325
RotaTrim Cutting Head Assembly M100
|Dimensions||15-3/4" x 6" (Width Varies by Model)|
|Certifications||ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Can Cut Materials||Paper, Banner, Laminate, Foam Board, Tissue, Self-Adhesive Materials, Canvas, Cellophane, Cork, Felt, Floor Graphics, Foil, Honeycomb, Offset Plates, Polyethylene, Polyester, Polystyrene, & More! Call (866)537-2244 for Sample Material Testing|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1|
The RotaTrim Professional rotary trimmers offer a unique twin-guide rail design and nylon bearings that ensure silent, resistant-free and accurate cutting through a huge variety of materials. It can be used to cut paper, film, laminated materials and digital media output from image setters, plotters, and much much more (see list of tested materials below). A die-cast steel housing over the cutting wheel keeps the operator safe, eliminating accidents. The cutting wheel self-sharpens the sheffield tungsten steel blade as it cuts, ensuring smooth, clean cuts for years to come. Each Rotatrim Professional M Cutter comes with a 5 year manufacturer general warranty on all parts (excluding wearable parts).
Though this cutter was originally designed specifically for the photography market, it has proven a powerhouse across many other industries that offer all-day and every-day cutting for their clients, including print shops. The Professional is perfect for heavy-use cutting and trimming of flexible materials, offering cutting action so smooth that a cut can literally be made using only the pinkie finger.
Rotatrim Professional Key Features:
- Design offers a maximum cut depth of up to 3mm.
- Dual chrome-plated guide rails completely eliminate cutting head swivel.
- A solid laminated gridded baseboard ensures accurate placement of work.
- All-metal end frames and head, and an aluminum square side rule, lead to performance that lasts a lifetime.
- Hand-finished blades are crafted to incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch.
- To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
- Self-sharpening, long-lasting, rolling blades are ground to extremely tight tolerances twice, and then de-flashed to remove any edge burring. An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
- Two-way cutting available by removing the overload protection plate.
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified.
- Made 100% in England.
Rotatrim Professional Tested and Approved Materials:
This multi-substrate cutter works great with all of the below materials that have been tested and approved, but it is not limited to these materials. So if you have a substrate not listed and want to test it before you buy, give us a call at (866) 537-2244 so we can arrange some sample testing. Though this cutter has a capacity of up to 3mm, the capacity may vary depending on the structure and hardness of the material being cut.
- Corrugated card
- Digital prints
- Flexographic plates (.067″)
- Floor graphics
- Inkjet paper
- Mount Board
- Offset printing plates
- Packaging materials
- Photo paper
- Photo film
- Reflective film
- Self-adhesive film
- Tissue paper