26" RotaTrim PowerTech 60400 Electric Trimmer
|Manufacturer Part Number||60400|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Adjustable Squaring Arm|
|Speed||Normal Speed: 1.6' / Second [More Torque for Heavier Material]
High Speed: 3.2' / Second [Lighter/Thinner Materials]
|Certifications||ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||England|
|Can Cut Materials||Aluminum, Banner, Canvas, Cellophane, Cibachrome, Engraving lam, Flexographic plates, Floor graphics, Foil, Inkjet paper, Lithoplate, Magnetic Vinyl, Masonite & More! Call (866)537-2244 for Sample Material Testing|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The RotaTrim PowerTech is an elertcially powered version of the Technical cutter, operated via foot pedal to leave both hands open and remove manual labor. Heavy-volume, large-format shops will experience a quick return on investment through reduced manpower and increased productivity. The PowerTech cutters are available in several different lengths from 26" to 118" for wide format medias. Depending on the material, these powerful wide format electric trimmers can handle up to 3mm thick.
An auto-lifting clamping mechanism locks your materials into place as the head begins to cut, helping to achieve impressive accuracy, and then automatically releases at the completion of the cut; this prevents your material and substrate scratching. The triple-roller mechanism ensures a smooth glide and impressive down-force, making it suited for even heavy media. Made in England with top-quality steel components, this heavy duty cutting machine can handle all-day, every-day use. The PowerTech’s normal speed variant cuts at 0.5M/sec and is better for trimming heavier materials.
PowerTech Key Features:
- Powered trimmer operated by a foot pedal.
- The PowerTech frees both hands and decreases operator fatigue.
- The trimmer is electrically driven through a steel-reinforced belt for longevity.
- The PowerTech’s normal speed variant cuts at 0.5M/sec and is better for trimming heavier materials.
- All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head) ensure robustness.
- Auto-lifting clamping mechanism locks materials into place as the head begins to cut, then automatically releases at the completion of the cut; prevents material and substrate scratching.
- Heavy duty for "all day, every day-use".
- Handles flexible to semi-rigid materials.
- Self-Sharpening, Long-lasting, Rotary Blades. Ground to extremely tight tolerances twice and then deflashed to remove any edge burring. An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
- Foot Pedal Operated - The trimmer is electrically driven through a steel-reinforced belt for longevity. The cutting head will move alternately from left to right and right to left each time the footswitch is depressed.
- A triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials (maximum cut depth of 3mm).
- Two-way cutting is available by removing the overload protection plate.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified.
- 100% Made in England.
Powertech Tested and Approved Materials:
This multi-substrate cutter works great with a huge variety of materials that have been tested and pre-approved, but it is not limited to these materials. So if you have a media not listed and want to test it before you buy, give us a call at (866) 537-2244 so we can arrange some sample material testing. The capacity may vary depending on the structure and hardness of the material being cut.
- Aluminum (.5mm)
- Digital prints
- Engraving laminates (1mm)
- Flexographic plates (.067")
- Floor graphics
- Foamex (1mm)
- Inkjet paper
- Magnetic Vinyl
- Masonite (2mm)
- MDF (2mm)
- Mount board
- Photo paper
- Photo film
- Self-adhesive film
- Tissue paper
*Capacity may vary depending on material being cut, operator, and other factors.