Rotatrim 84-1/2" DigiTech Plus Rotary Trimmer
|Manufacturer Part Number||60351|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||RotaTrim 62819 Stand and Waste Catcher Kit|
RotaTrim 69105 Replacement Blade
|Dimensions||100" W x 13-1/2" D x 7" H|
|Certifications||ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||England|
|Can Cut Materials||Paper, Digital Prints, Canvas, Cellophane, Cork, Corrugated Card, Floor Graphics, Posters, Polystyrene, & More|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||90.1|
The Rotatrim DigiTech Plus rotary trimmers are the superior choice when it comes to digital print finishing. They offer fast, accurate, and simple cutting of your finished prints on a huge variety of substrates and medias. They are manufactured in England with top-quality materials that are built to last. These robust, reliable trimmers features premium scheffield steel blades for excellent, burr-free cutting. Just a few of the most popular applications include photographs, digital prints, vinyl, pop-ups, laminates, and virtually all other flexible materials of up to 2mm thick. They are rated by the manufacturer for "all day, every day" use, and utilize a stainless steel guide rail for a stable, smooth cut, and a single roller mechanism that cuts both directions.
- 84-1/2" cutting length.
- 2mm material capacity (may vary depending on material).
- Hand-finished shaffield steel flat blades are crafted to incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch. To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
- Extruded aluminum/plastic clamp-strip.
- 1-1/4" stainless steel guide rail provides cutting head stability.
- Extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head – plus an aluminum square side rule.
- Single roller mechanism results in lighter cutting action.
- Self-sharpening, long-lasting, rolling blades are ground to extremely tight tolerances twice, and then de-flashed to remove any edge burring. An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
- Two-way cutting available by removing the overload protection plate.
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified.
- Made 100% in England.
*May vary depending on material being cut.