Rosback Camco Model 250 & BIG03 Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard Inlay Blades (INL)
- Compatible Equipment: Camco Model 250 or Model BIG03 cutter
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $111.30
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN45600, KN45650, KN45670, KN45690|
|Compatible Equipment||Rosback Camco Model 250 Cutter*|
Rosback Camco BIG03 Cutter*
|Blade Type||Standard Inlay Blades (INL)|
|Blade Material||50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel|
If you have a Rosback Company Camco Model 250 or Model BIG03 cutter and you need a new blade, then you have come to the right place. We offer 250-78 top front, 250-77 top side, 250-76 bottom front, and 250-75 bottom side blades for your Rosback cutting machine that are made of a durable and economical standard inlay steel (INL), which is composed of a perfect 50/50 blend of high alloy steel and standard grade steel. Depending on which blade you need, the measurements and hole details will vary; use the chart below to determine which blade you need, or call us at (866) 537-2244 (with your current blade at-hand) if you need help.
|Blade Location||Blade Size||Blade Hole Details||Item Number|
|Top Front (250-78)||16.25" x 3" x 0.5"||5 Holes (3/8" 16 Thread)||05JYRB45600|
|Top Side (250-77)||12.5" x 3.5" x 0.494"||5 Holes (3/8" 16 Thread)||05JYRB45650|
|Bottom Front (250-76)||17" x 1.5" x 0.5"||4 Holes||05JYRB45670|
|Bottom Side (250-75)||13.375" x 1.5" x 0.5"||4 Holes||05JYRB45690|
It is important to ensure you are always using a sharp knife in your paper cutter. Not only to guarantee the most square, straight, and accurate cut, but also to prevent damage and premature wear to your machine. Even a dull blade will cut through paper, but when not sharp, the process of cutting through the stack can wear down the machine and parts much faster than normal. So a new blade is also a preventative tool that keeps your cutting machine investment protected. Even better? Our replacement blades are made to the absolute highest quality standards, exceeding OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity.
Not sure if these are the blades you need for your Rosback Company Camco cutter? We have access to a huge inventory of blades for hundreds of manufacturers, and we can also custom-make blades to meet your exact specifications. Just have your current blade handy for reference, and call us at (866)537-2244.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.