Polar Heidelberg 58EL Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard inlay (INL) or High speed steel (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Polar Heidelberg 58 EL Cutter
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel (INL) or 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel (HSS)
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $390.00
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN43225, KN43225HS|
|Size||28.149 x 3.74 x 0.381|
|Compatible Equipment||Polar Heidelberg 58 EL Cutter*|
|Blade Holes||12 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||M10|
If your Polar cutting machine needs a replacement knife, then look no further. You can buy Polar Heidelberg 58EL replacement blades online, which measure 28.149" x 3.74" x 0.381" and feature 12 M10 holes. They are available in either a standard inlay steel or high speed steel option. The standard inlay blade is made of a 50/50 composition of standard grade steel and high alloy steel, which offers strength while keeping the price more economical. The high speed steel blade is made of a 50/50 blend consisting of 1-part standard grade steel and 1-part high speed steel, which includes 18% T1 German tungsten. HSS blades are fused together in a way that produces an extremely wear-resistant blade that will last 3-5 times longer than conventional blades, on average.
Polar Heidelberg high speed cutting machines meet the highest demands for quality, efficiency, and durability. But when you use a dull blade, you diminish those qualities, slowing down your cutter, adding undue wear, and producing a sub-par finished product. Replacing the blade, however, is an inexpensive way to not only ensure perfect presentations, but protect your valuable equipment investment. Our replacement paper cutter knives are Diamond Cut®, which ensures extreme precision and accuracy that is made specifically to exceed OEM specifications.
* From time to time cutter machine manufacturers will change the specifications of their cutters, without our knowledge, while keeping the same model name and number. For this reason, you should always compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). Need help determining if these are the correct blades for your machine? Call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help you find the right blade.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.