Kolbus Model HD49, HD100, HD140MDS, HD150, HD151, & MD55 Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Kolbus HD 49, HD 100, HD 140MDS, HD 150, HD 151, and MD 55 three-knife cutters
- Blade Material: 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut? for extreme precision and longevity
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Compatible Equipment||Kolbus Model HD 49 Cutter*|
Kolbus Model HD 55 Cutter*
Kolbus Model HD 100 Cutter*
Kolbus Model HD 140MDS Cutter*
Kolbus Model HD 150 Cutter*
Kolbus Model HD 151 Cutter*
|Blade Type||High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)|
|Blade Material||50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel|
|Blade Hole Details||M12|
These replacement blades are the perfect way to keep your Kolbus cutter cuts clean and square. They are compatible with several different models of Kolbus cutters, including the model HD 49, HD 100, HD 140MDS, HD 150, HD 151, and MD 55 three-knife cutters. You can choose from either top side blades (for both left and right sides) or top front blades. Both options are manufactured in a premium-quality, high speed steel (HSS) knife material that is comprised of 50% high speed steel (containing 18% Tungsten), and 50% standard grade steel. This composition creates an extremely strong blade that will outlast conventional blades by an average of three to five years, making them the most durable blades on the market.
The top front blades are 22.047" x 4.53" x 0.394" and feature 10 M12 holes, while the top side (left and right) blades are both 15.94" x 4.53" x 0.394" and feature 9 M12 holes*.
If you are not 100% positive that these are the blades you need for your cutter, please simply call us at (866) 537-2244 so we can help! We have a huge inventory of blades not on our website, and can get you exactly what you need. Rest assured that when you buy replacement paper cutter blades from Binding101, as you are receiving the highest quality blades on the market. They are Diamond Cut®, and built not just to meet, but to actually exceed factory specifications put forth by the "OEM" original equipment manufacturer.
* Blades are manufactured to our most recent knowledge of the OEM specifications. From time to time, manufacturers may change the specifics without changing the model name or number. For this reason, it is important that you compare the specifications listed on our site to the specs of your current blade, to be sure they match (allowing for blade-wear). If they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866)537-2244 and we will help determine what blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.