Intimus 60CP4 Cross Cut P-4 Small Office Shredder
The Intimus 60CP4 cross-cut paper shredder will shred through up to 13 sheets of paper*, creating small 5/32" x 1-13/32" shred particles at a level 3 security. It will also shred through media such as cd's and dvd's, and other materials such as credit cards, staples and paper clips. This paper shredding machine is a part of the Intimus Pro Data Shredders line, featuring advanced i-Control user-friendly controls and notifications, silentec quiet operation that is less than 55 db(A), and an ecologic sleep mode to save energy. Anti-jam features such as a reverse button, DLS dynamic load sensor and an auto-reverse when overloaded will keep your operator safe and prevent damage to the machine. When you buy the Intimus 60 CP4 cross cut deskside shredder online you get a powerful shredder with a 10 ¼" feed opening that is perfect for letter size pages.
|Manufacturer Part Number||279154S1|
|Suggested User||Small Office|
|Recommended Daily Users||2-5 Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Shred Size||5/32" x 1 ¹³/₃₂" [3.96mm x 25.4mm]|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-4|
|Feed Opening||10 ¼"|
|Shred Capacity||13 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||16 Feet / Minute|
CD & DVD Discs
|Operating Noise||< 55 db(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||15.9 Gallons|
|Anti-Jam Features||Reverse Button|
DLS Dynamic Load Sensor
Auto-reverse when Overloaded
|Safety Features||Door Open Detection|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||110ml Starter Bottle of Oil|
Qty.4, PB3 Shredder Bags
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Shredder Oil|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Lifetime Limited Warranty on Cutting Cylinders
|Dimensions||16.5" W x 15.4" D x 30.3" H|
|Power Voltage||110 V / 120 V|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||84|
The Intimus 60CP4 cross-cut paper shredder features new advanced i-Control user-friendly functionality, silentec innovative noise insulation, 2x2 strict segregation of materials, ecologic energy efficiency and DLS controlled performance. The key to the success of this data shredder lies in the infeed behavior and the geometry of the cutting shafts. Both factors are vital for high performance and for the required shred size. The cutting shafts of the Intimus Pro data shredder line are made of specially hardened steel that are wear-free and can handle paper clips and staples. CDs and credit cards are shred with the same precision in a separate cutting unit. The use of two pairs of cutting cylinders reduces system load and guarantees long service life.
- Silentec Technology - An innovative sound dampening system that produces whisper quiet operation. A spring mounted shredder block also absorbs sound waves before you hear them.
- i-Control - Informs the user of the shredder status, allows for a child safety lockout, indicates when oiling is needed, indicates with the bin is open or there is a paper jam, and indicates if the motor overheats.
- 2x2 Cut and Collect System - Separates paper waste from CDs and credit cards for easy recycling separation of paper and non-paper waste.
- Ecologic - A time-responsive "sleep mode" automatically reducing power usage to zero.
- DLS: Detects the paper volume as it is fed into the cutting unit and communicates to the user with changing colors on a light strip in the paper-feed area.
- Dustproof enclosed cabinet - Reduces the release of paper dust into the air for a cleaner and safer work environment.
- Mobile - Mounted on rolling castors for mobility.
- Quality Manufacturing - Manufactured of shock resistant plastic and wood.
* Based on 20 lb. bond paper stock; may vary depending on paper stock used.