Formax Cut-True 29H Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter
|Manufacturer Part Number||29H|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Lockout Key|
Blade-Change Safety Tool
Wooden Push Block
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||29-30 Wide Side Tables|
29-10 Replacement Blade
29-20 Replacement Cutting Sticks (8 pack)
|Power Voltage||220V, 60Hz, 20A dedicated line, NEMA 6-20P|
|Dimensions||36.75" W x 53.2" D x 49.2" H (61.5" W with Optional Side Tables)|
|Cutter Capacity*||3.15" Thick Stack|
|Narrow Cut||1.18" (without False Clamp)|
|Length Behind Blade||20-1/2"|
|Length in Front of Blade||18-1/4"|
|Clamp Pressure||Automatic, Hydraulic (700 - 4,500 psi)|
|Cutter Memory||100 Jobs with 100 Steps|
|Safety Features||Infrared Light Beam Safety Curtain|
Lock with Key
External Blade Depth Adjustment
Automatic Blade Return
Blade-Change Safety Tool
Wooden Push Block
|Can Cut Materials||Paper|
|Table Size||30.75" W x 15.75" D (56" W x 15.75" D with Optional Side Tables)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||1014|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1014|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Formax Cut-True 29H Hydraulic Guillotine Paper Cutter offers precision cutting for paper stacks up to 20.5” wide. User-friendly, intuitive features include a touchscreen control panel, automatically-adjusting back gauge and the capacity to program up to 100 jobs/100 cuts. An infrared light beam safety curtain provides safety and convenience as it shuts down operation if the light plane is interrupted.
Operation is simple: utilize the touchscreen to program and select job settings, then load a stack of paper, up to 3.15” high. Set the back gauge using the touchscreen, then use the foot pedal pre-clamp to check the paper position. The bright LED Cutting Line allows operators to see exactly where the blade will cut and make fine adjustments. Electronically-controlled two-hand operation engages the hardened steel blade for crisp, accurate cuts, every time.
Cutting accuracy is 0.1mm on paper stacks up to 80mm. The Cut-True 29H also features a special anti-friction surface with optional wide side tables, making it easier for operators to maneuver large paper stock. The hydraulic clamp pressure is adjustable to give the best clamp possible for different paper weights and stack heights. A false clamp is included to minimize the risk of marking sensitive paper stock or perfect bound books. In addition, the clamp can be removed to decrease the minimum cut length, and stored within the machine. The Cut-True 29H also features an internal light to illuminate the cutting area.
Cut-True 29H Safety Features:
- Safety Curtain - Infrared light beam prevents the machine from cutting if something it near the cutting field.
- Cutting Line - Bright red LED cut line shows exactly where the blade will make contact with your stack.
- Lockout Function with Key - Limits access to only authorized users.
- Two-Hand Operation - Ensures both of your operator's hands are off the table before cutting.
- Blade Adjustments - Accomplished externally, keeping hands away from the blades.
- Automatic Blade Return - Brings the blade back up into the machine after a cut.
- Blade Change Tool - Easy to use blade change-out tool protects your users during replacement.
- Transparent Rear Safety Guard
- Push-Block - Strong wooden push block to press pages back without bringing hands near the cut area.
- Blade Lock
Cut-True 29H Key Features & Benefits:
- Thick 3.15" cutting capacity
- Wide 20.5" cutting length
- Touchscreen control panel for easy setup and programming of jobs
- Touchscreen features: program jobs, alternate between inches/mm, paper eject function, programming via cutting, business card cutting mode
- Programmable with room for up to 100 jobs with 100 steps per job
- Minimum cut of 1.6" with false clamp and 0.98" without false clamp
- Automatic, hydraulically controlled clamp
- Automatic blade return from any position
- Hardened steel blade for a long life
- Hydraulic controlled clamp pressure and blade carrier
- False clamp minimizes marking of sensitive paper stock and easily stores inside the machine when not in use
- Solid steel blade carrier
- Fine tuning knob for precise manual adjustment of back gauge
- Low friction work table makes it easy to move large stacks of paper
- Built-in shelf storage