Fellowes Plasma 180 18" Guillotine Paper Cutter
|Manufacturer Part Number||5411102|
|Cutting Capacity||40 Sheets*|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Dimensions||4.75" x 14.44" x 30.13"|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
Create professional cuts with the Plasma 180 guillotine cutter from Fellowes. This cutter is great for cutting stacks of paper up to about 40 sheets thick*, as well as paper lengths up to 18 inches. It's unique safety shield is attached to the blade arm, and folds down for incredibly compact storage. The table has printed guides for common paper sizes, as well as common cuts and even angled cuts, making it easy for you to cut for any project need. The yellow paper guide slides up and down on the table to hold your sheets lined in-place, and the clamp on the arm help to keep your stack firmly in place as you cut, to help prevent skew of the stack as it cuts. The Plasma 180 has a solid metal base with non-skid feet that combine to make a sturdy work station for all of your paper cutting needs.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blade cuts up to 40 sheets (20lb paper) at a time.
- Maximum 18” cutting width; solid metal base with non-skid feet.
- Adjustable back edge guide ensures precise repetitive cutting without realignment.
- Carry handle for portable ease.
- Full size SafeCut safety shield protects user during cutting process.
- Foldable pre-assembled SafeCut Guard makes set-up and storage quick, easy, and safe.
- Cutting guides for various paper sizes, photos, and angled cuts.
- Automatic locking paper clamp ensures cutting precision.
* May vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors. Cutting larger stack capacities may create skew in the stack as the blade cuts.