Dahle 20390 Oil-Free P-2 Professional High Capacity Shredder
|Manufacturer Part Number||20390|
|Recommended Daily Users||15+ Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Strip Cut|
|Shred Size||1/4" Wide|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-2|
|Security Level (Optical Data)||O-2|
|Shred Capacity||60 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||22 Feet / Minute|
|Operating Noise||60 dB(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||50 Gallon|
|Anti-Jam Features||Automatic Jam Protection|
|Actual Machine Dimensions ( L x H x W)||24.5" x 27.5" x 46.75"|
|Actual Machine Weight||337 lb|
|Shipping (Web) Weight||530 lb|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (Cutting Cylinder)
Limited 2 Year Warranty (Shredder)
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
• Milled Cylinders - This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel. They’re perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame and guaranteed for life. The result is a machine with strength, power and the ability to handle all of your data destruction needs.
• Oil-Free Shredding - These hassle-free shredders maintain performance without the need for oil.
• Chain-Driven Motor - Steel chain and gears for slip-free power that maximizes sheet capacity and performance.
• Jam Protection - Fewer things are more frustrating than a paper jam. With automatic jam protection, this shredder prevents those annoyances. If sheet capacity is exceeded, the motor automatically stops and reverses to push the paper back out. This prevents a jam and makes it easy to re-feed fewer sheets.
• User-Friendly Features - Automatic On/Off for quick & easy power up along with bin full automatic-off for bag change notification.
• Roll-Out Waste Bin - A roll-out 50 gallon waste bin makes changing bags easy.
Shred capacity ratings are based on 20# bond copy paper and may vary depending on paper stock.