Dahle 20396 P-4 High Capacity Shredder with Automatic Oiler
|Manufacturer Part Number||20396|
|Recommended Daily Users||15+ Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Shred Size||1/8" x 1 ⁹/₁₆"|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-4|
|Security Level (Optical Data)||O-4|
|NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved||No|
|Shred Capacity||39 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||22 Feet / Minute|
|Cuts Through||Paper, Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs|
|Operating Noise||64 dB(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||50 Gallon|
|Anti-Jam Features||Automatic Jam Protection|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (Cutting Cylinder)|
Limited 2 Year Warranty (Shredder)
|Dimensions||24 ½" x 29 ½" x 46 ¾"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||359|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||359|
Your professional office deserves a professional paper shredder. One that completely eliminates any hassle of manual oiling or maintenance, and one that can handle your high capacity shredding requirements. With the Dahle 20396 you get the perfect pair for your business with these features, plus much more to make your life even easier. It is equipped to handle the high-volume shredding demands of departmental and extra large offices with 15+ daily users.
Dahle 20396 Key Features
- P-4 Security - The P4 Dahle 20396 shredder creates cross cut particles measuring 1/8" x 1 ⁹/₁₆", offering medium security and turning your letter size paper into 390 or more shred particles.
- 50 Gallon Roll-Out Waste Bin - The extra large 50 gallon waste bin means less emptying and less down time, while the handy roll-out design makes it easy to remove when it is full and heavy, especially important if you shred cards and discs that are heavier than paper.
- Multi-Material Shredder - Shreds paper, CD/DVD/Discs, paperclips, and staples.
- EvenFlow Automatic Oiler - This attached lubricator applies a slow, continuous oil across the entire mechanism when it is being used, guaranteeing that the shredder works at optimum performance 100% of the time. Manual oiling can be confusing, as many don't know how often or how much they should use. But this automatic oiling unit eliminates that confusion.
- Solingen Steel Solid Milled Cylinders - Solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel, Dahle cutting cylinders are perfectly aligned in an all-steal frame, offering unmatched strength and power.
- Automatic Jam Protection - If the sheet capacity is exceeded, the 20396 shredder automatically stops and reverses the stack to eject the paper pack out. This jam protection eliminates the hassle associated with trying to clear jams manually, as well as protects your machine from pre-mature wear and costly damage. This also reduces potential down time so the shredder is always up and running.
- User-Friendly Functionality - Simple controls make the Dahle 20396 easy to use for anyone in your office. It has an automatic on/off function that makes shredding faster and more convenient, as well as a bin-full indicator that will tell you when it needs to be emptied, eliminating that guesswork as well as potential back-up jams.
- Chain-Driven Motor - One of Dahle's key features in their shredders in the steel chain-driven motor and gears that offer slip-free power, maximizing sheet capacity and performance.
- Quality German Engineering - Dahle is known world-wide for their top-quality paper shredders that are manufactured in Germany with unmatched quality of parts and components. They are so confident in their machines, that they offer a limited lifetime warranty on the cutting cylinders, as well as a limited two year warranty on the shredder itself.
Shred capacity ratings are based on 20# bond copy paper and may vary depending on paper stock.