Dahle 567 Premium Heavy Duty Guillotine, 21" Cut Length
• 35 Sheet Capacity*
• Self-Sharpening Solingen Steel Blade
• Full Coverage Safety Guard
• Automatic Paper Clamp
• Limited Lifetime Dahle Warranty
• German Engineered for Best-In-Class Quality
|Manufacturer Part Number||567|
|Dimensions||23.5" x 14.25"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Cutter Capacity*||35 Sheets|
|Can Cut Materials||Paper, Mat Board|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||31.1|
With the Dahle 567 premium guillotine cutter from Dahle, you can experience the power and precision your business demands, with exceptional safety standards. Designed and engineered in Germany, the premium series paper cutters feature a revolutionary safety guard that rotates around the cutting blade to ensure complete protection. The blade is made of the strongest Solingen steel that is self-sharpening, so with each cut, you also keep the blade edge honed to perfection. These features combine with the Dahle limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty to make the Premium 567 guillotine cutter one of the safest and most capable trimmers ever developed. This commercial-grade cutter offers an impressive 35 sheet capacity, and the automatic paper clamp provides even pressure across the whole length of your page, holding your work in-place and ensuring accuracy through every sheet.
- 21-1/2" cutting edge allows for the most common paper types.
- Impressive 35 sheet capacity. Also cuts mat board.
- Innovative spring system prevents the blade from flying up or falling down unexpectedly.
- Includes Dahle's limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Ground, self-sharpening blade maintains a perfectly honed edge for smooth, accurate cuts for years to come.
- Automatic clamp holds entire sheet in-place, preventing fanning as the blade passes through the stack
- Strong metal base provides a sturdy foundation.
- Screened guides make measuring and lining up sheets simple.
- Adjustable alignment guide for repetitive cutting.
- German engineered for incredible precision.
*May vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.