Dahle 564 Premium 14.5" Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter with Laser Guide
• 40 Sheet Capacity*
• Laser Cut Line
• Self-Sharpening Solingen Steel Blade
• Full Coverage Safety Guard
• Automatic Paper Clamp
• Limited Lifetime Dahle Warranty
• German Engineered for Best-In-Class Quality
|Manufacturer Part Number||564|
|Dimensions||18.75" x 12.25"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Cutter Capacity*||40 Sheets|
|Can Cut Materials||Paper, Mat Board|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||19.1|
With the Dahle 564 premium guillotine cutter from Dahle, you can experience the power and precision your business demands, with exceptional safety standards and unique laser-guided accuracy. Designed and engineered in Germany, the premium series paper cutters feature a revolutionary safety guard that rotates around the cutting blade to ensure complete protection. The blade is made of the strongest Solingen steel that is self-sharpening, so with each cut, you also keep the blade edge honed to perfection. It features a laser-guided line that shows you exactly where the blade will make contact with your stack, assisting with perfected line-up and accuracy. These features combine with the Dahle limited lifetime warranty to make the Premium 564 guillotine cutter one of the safest and most capable stack trimmers ever developed. This commercial-grade cutter offers an impressive 40 sheet capacity.
- 14-1/2" cutting edge allows for the most common paper types.
- Impressive 40 sheet capacity. Also cuts mat board.
- Laser accuracy cut line shows exactly where the blade will hit your pages.
- Includes Dahle's limited lifetime warranty.
- Ground, self-sharpening blade maintains a perfectly honed edge for smooth, accurate cuts for years to come.
- Automatic clamp holds entire sheet in-place, preventing fanning as the blade passes through the stack
- Strong metal base provides a sturdy foundation.
- Screened guides make measuring and lining up sheets simple.
- Adjustable alignment guide for repetitive cutting.
- German engineered for incredible precision.
*May vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.