Dahle 50430 P-6 Large Office Shredder with Automatic Oiler
|Manufacturer Part Number||40530-06050|
|Suggested User||Large Office, Industrial|
|Recommended Daily Users||10-15 Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Micro Cut|
|Shred Size||1/32" x 7/16" (0.8mm x 11.1mm)|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-5|
|NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved||No|
|Classification Level||Classification Level 3|
|Shred Capacity||10 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||16 Feet / Minute|
|Special Features||Automatic Oiler, Automatic Reverse (Jam Protection), Bag Full Indicator, Evergy-Saving Automatic Power Off|
|Automatic Oiler||Yes (12 oz)|
|Integrated Air Filter||No|
|Power Saver / Automatic Off||After 30 Minutes of Inactivity|
|Operating Noise||< 50 db(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||38 Gallon|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited 2 Year Warranty (Shredder)|
Limited 1 Year Warranty (Cutting Cylinder)
|Dimensions||20" x 29" x 34.5"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||146|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||200|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
• Automatic Oilier - Integrated into the Dahle 50430 is a 12oz EvenFlow lubricator that [provides the optimum oiling automatically, eliminating the guesswork and hassle of manual oiling. A well-oiled shredder ensures peak performance and reduces noise.
• Solid Milled Shredding Cylinders - Manufactured from a solid bar of German Solingen steel, these cutting cylinders are perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame, offering strength and power.
• HIPAA Regulation Approved - HIPPA protection does not have a specifically indicated security class requirement when it comes to document destruction, however, the HHS indicates that items must be "rendered essentially unreadable" so that they "cannot be reconstructed". For many facilities, they set their own minimum security level to meet these standards as a P-4. The Dahle 50430 shredder smashes that requirement with a very high security P-6 level.
• Meets US Army regulation 380-5 - P-6 shredding meets the US Army requirement set forth by regulation 380-5 for secret data destruction.• Auto-Reverse Jam Protection - Paper jams are a bit of a hassle, especially if they jam to the point where they cannot reverse. The Dahle 50430 features automatic jam protection that senses when a stack is too thick and immediately reverses the sheets before the have a chance to be jammed in the cylinders.
• SmartPower Energy Management - To reduce power consumption, the Dahle 51472 automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Shred capacity ratings are based on 20# bond copy paper and may vary depending on paper stock.