Handheld Foam Board Cutters
View As List Grid
- Features a soft grip rubber barrel for comfort in your hands.
- Built to cut through materials such as paper, plastic, balsa, thin metal, cloth, film and acetate.
- Carbon steel blade for a reliable cut every time.
- 4 3/4" Long
- Designed to provide an accurate cut through a variety of different medium density materials.
- Feature a dual cutting edge.
- When one side begins to dull, simply reverse the blade for a fresh cutting edge.
- Compatible Equipment: X-Acto X7747 Foam Board Cutter
- Choose from: Freestyle, Straight/Bevel, V-Groove, or Circle Cutter
- Cuts foam board up to 1/2" thick
- Portable & lightweight
- Great for everyone from crafters to print shops
Starting at: $19.99
- Product Type: Blade
- Stainless steel construction.
- Compatible with several different X-ACTO brand cutters
- Quantity: Pack of 100
- Compatible with several different X-ACTO brand cutters.
- Offering precise cutting of paper, foam boards, and more.
- Quantity: 100 Blades
- Part Number: X621, X-ACTO #11
- Designed for an extended life and maximum performance.
- Oxidized to preserve the blade?s edge and prevents rusting.
- Feature a thick base and razor sharp edges that are perfect for construction work, home remodeling and other tough tasks.
- Quantity: 100/Pack
- Cuts packages, rope, canvas, plastic, carpet and wallpaper
- Features a heavy-duty, textured metal handle that is shaped to fit hand
- Push-button slide adjusts the length of the exposed blade; blades fully retract for safety
- Color: Black