MBM 4350 Cutter Package Incl. Cutter, Stand, Knife & Sticks
Save more with MBM 4350 Cutter Package Incl. Cutter, Stand, Knife & Sticks. This package includes Triumph 4350 cutter, stand, knife, and cutter sticks (6pk). With the MBM Triumph™ 4350 electric stack cutter, you can cut through stacks of paper up to 1 ½" thick and 16 ⅞" wide with ease and with professional-quality results. It features the comprehensive SCS™ safety cutting system package to ensure total safety of every operator, as well as a number of features that make operation easy, including an optical cutting line and back gauge alignments with digital read-out for extreme precision. With the ability to create the perfect cut every time, with absolutely safety and high-capacity potential, the MBM Triumph™ 4350 semi-automatic paper cutter is a great buy. Consider keeping a replacement blade on-hand so your cutter never has down time when your current blade needs replacing.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU0452LP|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Power Cord
One Cutting Stick (Installed)
One Blade (Installed)
|Power Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz [0.6 Horsepower]|
|Dimensions||Cutter: 25" W x 34 ¼" D x 14" H
Cutter with Stand: 25" W x 34 ¼" D x 42 ¾" H
Cutter with Cabinet: 25" W x 34 ¼" D x 42 ½" H
|Base Footprint||25" W x 34 ¼" D|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Defective|
|Cutter Capacity*||1 ½" Thick Stack (About 375 Sheets)|
|Narrow Cut||1 ⅜"|
|Length Behind Blade||17"|
|Cutter Memory||No Memory|
|Safety Features||SCS™ Safety Package (Check the Product Description for Full Details)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||200|
|Shipping Information||Shipping weight with optional stand is 226 lbs.
Shipping weight with optional cabinet is 295 lbs.
This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.
Save more with MBM 4350 Cutter Package Incl. Cutter, Stand, Knife & Sticks. This package includes Triumph 4350 cutter, stand, knife, and cutter sticks (6pk). The MBM Triumph™ 4350 paper cutter is known as one of the highest quality electric paper cutters on the market, with it's strong, power-driven blade that will cut through stacks of paper up to 1 ½" thick, and it's easy-to-use operation, combined with the MBM SCS™ comprehensive safety cutting system package. This professional paper cutting machine features a 16 ⅞" cutting length, and precise cutting alignment guides to create a perfectly square cut, every time. The blade and clamp drive are electrically operated, while the back gauge is controlled by a calibrated hand crank that can be set to precise graduations for an exact-cut. The front table has a digital display that can be switched between inches and centimeters, and will give you the exact back gauge positioning. A bright LED optical cutting line shows you where the blade will hit your stack, and a patented automated clamp will hold the stack in place so every sheet (from the first to the last) is exactly the same.
The high quality German steel blade is build to last, and replacement blades are readily available; in fact, it is recommended that you keep at least one back-up blade on hand at all times, so that you can avoid any potential down-time when it is time to replace your blade. You can also get replacement cutting sticks for this MBM 4350 cutter, made of a high quality Kimoplastic&trade for a long life. Changing the blade is simple and fast with the unique blade carrier. This tool completely covers the sharp edge for safety, while the handles allow for easy handling and moving of the blade.
Place the MBM Triumph™ 4350 automatic cutter onto any stable work surface of your choice, or pair it with the optional stand or cabinet for a manufacturer-determined ideal working height of about 42".
MBM SCS™ Features ("Safety Cutting System")
As with the full line of MBM paper cutters, the Triumph™ 4350 paper cutter features a patented SCS™ safety cutting system. These features combine to completely protect all users from harming themselves while they operate the machine, which is especially important when working with electric / automatic cutters like this one.
• Dual-Handle Activation - Both hands are required to pull down two handles to activate the clamp and blade, ensuring that your operators hands can be nowhere near the blade or clamping mechanisms.
• Clear Safety Shields - Front and back clear safety shields allow you to easily see your stack of paper, the measurements, and the blade. The machine will not operate with either shield lifted, which means your hands and other items physically cannot be near the blade when cutting is activated. While cutting, the shield automatically locks into place, so cannot be opened until the blade lever is placed back into the upright position and the safety catch is locked.
• All Paper Adjustments Outside - With all the paper adjustments on the outside of the machine, you can accurately and easily set the measurements without having to disassemble or re-assemble the machine in any way.
• Blade Changing Device - A blade changing device is included in this paper cutter, which covers the cutting edge of the blade while you replace it, protecting the user. Handling knobs mean you don't have to touch the blade with your hands.
• Cutting Stick Change from Outside - The cutting sticks can easily be rotated or changed-out without having to get inside the machine, which means anyone can do it, with or without mechanical background.
*May vary depending on paper stock