Binding101 offers an extensive line of custom binders and slipcases, so you can easily organize paperwork of all kinds for your business or satisfy individual filing needs. We offer a wide variety of personalized binder styles, including vinyl, poly, entrapment, turned edge, chipboard, paperboard, easel, and so much more. Minimum order requirements start at just 50 binders, depending on the size and style you choose. With several large production plants throughout the United States, we will fulfill your order quickly and ship fast to ensure that you receive your custom ring binders in no time. Explore our customization options today to find a unique way to brand your business or make document filing easy.
- Vinyl (Minimum: 50) - Vinyl binders are the most common custom binder option, as they have a lower minimum and can be printed in a variety of ways to meet your design needs. We can add padding, special pockets, and create them in easel-style or add slipcases. They come in a large variety of standard colors, and special colors and even vinyl types/textures are also available. They can also be printed as basic binders with anything from just 1 color, to full-color photos, or foil stamped for a metallic look.
- Poly (Minimum: 100) - Poly binders are made of durable and flexible plastic (either polyethylene or polypropylene), and are available in a variety of thicknesses that allow you to control the flexibility. They are economically priced and available in a huge variety of colors, including half-tints and clear binders. They are waterproof and easily cleaned, as well as very durable to withstand heavy handling without cracking. That, combined with the low price, making them a very popular custom binder option, especially for schools, churches, and businesses with tight budget restrictions.
- Entrapment (Minimum: 50) - Entrapment binders are a more inexpensive solution to getting a vinyl binder full-color printed. We print sheets of paper with our high-quality equipment to produce the most crisp images, and then seal the pages underneath a clear cover - so you get the look of a custom printed binder, but without paying the price. You can choose the color of vinyl that will show behind your page, creating a border and showing on the spine creases, as well as the inside of the binder.
- Turned Edge (Minimum: 50) - Turned edge binders offer an upscale look and feel and can be made in any number of materials, including different papers or even fabrics. If you have a specific material on hand, we can likely use that as well. They are made with a material wrapped around a heavy chip board, and feature a "liner" on the inside, which creates the two-tone look that many clients love. They are popular for classy restaurants, real estate companies, corporate businesses, big brands, and anyone else who wants to present their business in the most professional way possible wants the ability to customize the look more than basic binders, and wants to potentially use a full-color photo that wraps around the entire binder. There are truly unlimited options to choose from!
- Paperboard (Minimum: 250) - Paperboard binders are a thinner option that is popular for real estate agencies, hospitals and medical groups, and many other users. They are flexible, while still being durable, and can be all-over laminated for a glossy look. They can be printed in any number of methods, including full-color photos / 4 color process.
- Chipboard (Minimum: 100) - Chip board binders are an eco-friendly solution that has a natural, vintage look. They come in many thicknesses from a very flexible and thin chipboard to thick and sturdy chipboard, so you can choose what works best for you. Printing on these binders is completed with vegetable-based eco-friendly inks as well, so you know you are getting an all-over "green" ring binder. Perfect for the earth-conscious client, or those who brand their company in a more natural or vintage-looking style.
- Easel (Minimum: 50) - Easel binders look like standard binders on the outside when laying flat, but can be opened to create a stand-up display. You can order custom easel binders in horizontal or vertical formats, as well as in a variety of different materials and binder types (including vinyl or turned edge). They are ideal for tabletop displays, and you have probably seen them at retail stores and food stores where they create custom products, such as cakes.
- Slip-Case Set (Minimum: 50) - We also offer a binder and slipcover set that can be made in several different binder styles, including the most popular vinyl or turned edge (turned edge pictured). The slip cases can hold 1 or more binders and can be made to match your binder with any design you would like.
At Binding101, we pride ourselves on our USA-made premium custom-printed index tab dividers that can help your business stand out. Our extensive line of indexes let you easily organize paperwork of all kinds, without looking at your brand essence in the process. We have state of the art equipment to produce everything from basic printed white tabs to full color, soft-touch coated dividers, and everything in-between; we can even make flexible poly/plastic tabs that are perfect for medical facilities, pre-k schools, and laboratories. With minimums starting at just 50 sets, you can get the perfect personalized tab dividers while remaining in-budget. Explore our customization options today to find a unique way to brand your business for inter-company use, to distribute for resale, to use for marketing presentations, and so much more. With custom dividers from Binding101, you can make document filing beautiful and easy. Plus, you can pair them with matching custom printed binder for a complete solution.
With premium printed index tab dividers from Binding101, you can enhance your brand essence for all of your filing needs. Whether using them within the company for presentations or document organizing, for a special event, or for resale, we can help you get the job done right, and within budget. We offer state-of-the-art printing equipment to ensure top-quality indexes, whether you decide on plain paper tabs with just 1 color printing, full-color premium printed tabs with a soft-touch coating, or anything in-between. We have a large variety of paper stock options, including even plastic/poly for a more durable, clean-room-friendly alternative. And with minimums starting at only 50 sets, and price breaks available for higher quantities, we can fit the bill of nearly any business requirement. Browse our variety of personalized index tab dividers below, and call us at custom printed binders for a complete solution.
with any questions, or when you are ready for a price quote. Our divider tabs are always manufactured in the USA for quality production and fast shipping. Plus, you can pair them with
Ready to step up your personalized ring binder and divider game? Call us at email@example.com to get started on a price quote. We offer the best unit pricing, with lower minimums than most other professional solutions.
, click the live chat button on your screen, or email us at