Count KF-250 Knife Folding Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||KF-250|
|Power Voltage||110/220 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||65.0" L x 28.0" W x 47.0" H|
|Fold Types||Letter Fold, Z-Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Gate Fold|
|Minimum Sheet Size||5.5 L x 5.0 W in (14.0 x 12.7 cm)|
|Maximum Sheet Size||33.0 L x 13.0 W in (83.8 x 33.0 cm)|
|Accepted Paper Type||Non-Glossy Paper, Glossy Paper|
|Paper Weight||120 – 350 (gsm)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||315|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||315|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Martin Yale Count KF-250 Knife Folder is engineered for customers that are having problems finishing heavier-weight digital media coming off creasers and slitter/cutter/creasers that can’t be folded in-line, and are not possible to fold on most buckle folders. The Count KF-250 Knife Folder is the solution. It is the first and only stand-alone knife folder, designed specifically to quickly and easily fold heavier-weight digitally produced media, up to 350 gsm. The KF-250 is ideal for anyone with an existing creasing machine or a multidirectional slitter/cutter/creaser. It features a bottom vacuum feed with register guide, and a user-friendly touch screen control.
The Count KF-250 Knife Folder offers the benefits of a superior knife folder in an automatic stand-alone machine, perfect for anyone with an existing creasing machine or a multi-directional slitter/cutter/creaser. This machine is ideal for use in applications with heavier stock where standard buckle folders cannot get the job done. The KF-250 provides a clean fold without cracking or bending stocks up to 350 gsm.
The KF-250 allows you to keep the paper feed aligned at all times with the fixed, factory set registry guide. It features a bottom vacuum paper feed, and a user-friendly touch screen control. Plus, the variable speed output conveyor features a unique proximity sensor that keeps the exit tray clear.
All Count machines includes the Manufacturers "3x3" warranty - 3 years mechanical, 3 years electrical, & 90 days labor and are proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Only automatic stand-alone knife folder available.
- Because it’s a stand-alone machine, it’s compatible with any existing creaser or multi-directional slitter/cutter/creaser.
- Bottom vacuum paper feed with built-in register guide.
- Paper feed stays aligned at all times with fixed, factory set registry guide.
- Clear top lid provides visibility and access to paper jams.
- Innovative sensor at paper exit moves paper out of the way automatically, keeping exit clear.
- Automatic Setup for 6 Common Folds including: Bi-Fold, Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Letter Fold, Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold
- Custom fold option for non-standard fold applications, will accommodate almost any fold.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- Includes the Manufacturers Count Brand "3x3" warranty - 3 years mechanical, 3 years electrical, & 90 days labor
- Made in: U.S.A.