Count FC114ASP Friction-Feed Digital Creaser, Numbering, & Strike Perforating Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC114ASP|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Crease Bar with thin and wide groove for thick and thin stocks|
Pneumatic Numbering Head with 7 digits and 3 drop zero's and 4 repeats
Strike Perforating Assembly
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Self-Inking Disposable Cartridges (≈25,000 impressions / cartridge)|
|Power Voltage||110 V, 50 Hz, or 220 V, 60 Hz|
|Speed||Compression Crease 4,500 8.5 x 11 sph|
Numbering up to 8,000 8.5 x 11 sph
Rotary Perf/Score 12,000 8.5 x 11 sph
|Dimensions||63" L x 29" W x 44" H|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Sheet Size||4.5" x 6" to 24" x 18"|
|Capacity*||16 lb. / 16 point Stock (60-350 GSM)|
|Feed Type||Bottom Vacuum-Feed System|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||275|
|Product Weight (lbs)||222|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Count FC114ASP is an all-in-one solution, offering creasing, numbering, and perforating in an easy-to-use compact unit that is designed to meet all your digital finishing needs with professionalism and speed. Made in the U.S.A, the FC114ASP digital paper finishing machine offers a bottom vacuum air feed system with a register guide and simple programming from the touch screen control panel. It delivers accurate actuated compression creasing with 2 crease widths, pneumatic numbering up to 24 times virtually anywhere on the sheet, plus perforating and optional micro-perforating. The FC114A is an incredibly simple and highly versatile solution that includes automatic one-touch set-ups, automated distance recognition, pneumatic gothic-style numbering, and many more features to make your live easier.
Key Features & Benefits
- Triple-threat machine offers easy page numbering, strike perforating, or creasing.
- Simple programming allows you to number, crease or perforate individually.
- User-friendly touch screen controls for easy set up and control of the machine.
- Reliable air-feed system with register guide.
- Complete strike perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 2 strike perfs per sheet-optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- Perforates at up to 12,000 sheets per hour.
- Allows for 4 perforations per sheet.
- Accommodates inline folders (see Count KF-200).
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock-simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
- Automated distance recognition–allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
- CAM actuated compression creasing.
- Creases at up to 4,500 sheets per hour.
- Allows for 12 creases per sheet.
- Crease Folds Pre-Programmed: Bi-Fold, Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Letter Fold, Roll Fold, Gate Fold, Double Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Perfect Bind: No Hinge, Single Hinge, Double Hinge.
- Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads–with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet–from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges–no re-inking required!–for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- Numbers at up to 8,000 sheets per hour.
- Pneumatic numbering head
* Speed and capacity may vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.