Count Accucreaser KF Creaser Knife Folder System (Accucreaser Air & KF-200 Knife Fold Unit)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACTREG KF-200|
|Power Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz, 20 A (Crease) / 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz (Fold)|
|Dimensions||56" x 30" x 44" (Crease) / 47" x 28" x 67" (Fold)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Product Weight (lbs)||524|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||524|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Count Accucreaser KF combines the Count Accucreaser Air with the Count KF-200 Knife Fold unit to offer a complete all in one creasing and folding solution.
The creaser section of the machine offers user friendly touch screen controls, flexibility, and speed. It's ideal for shops doing a multitude of jobs and who require automatic feeding. This air fed 18" wide unit is designed to do high-quality creasing, perforating, scoring and optional micro-perfing. It can be easily operated by anyone in your shop. It offers a dependable, touch screen control panel with automated distance recognition. This allows for automatic creasing setup for the following fold patterns: Half fold, Tri-fold, Z-fold, Letter fold, Roll fold, Gate fold, Double Gate, & Double Parallel. It also has programming for automatic set-up for 3 different types of perfect bind covers; no hinge, single hinge or double hinge covers.
Crease positions are controlled to 1/6th of a millimeter, and can be placed in up to 12 locations per sheet with custom settings of up to 12 creases per page. The rotary actuated, impact crease system produces a sharp crease without cracking of digitally printed stocks and comes with 2 creasing dies, standard and wide. Additionally, in-line perforating and scoring functions can also be run along with an optional micro-perforating capability. The single side registration guide ensures perfect paper alignment and easy setup. Controls provide batch, total and test functions. The unit is mounted on lockable casters for easy mobility. The modular design includes the standard air feed that can be upgraded to an optional deep pile feeder for high volume jobs.
The KF-200 Knife Folder is ideal for use in applications with heavier stock and will handle card stock up to 350 gsm. As part of this complete folder / creaser package, it provides a clean fold without cracking or bending the stock. This machine is equipped with a variable speed output conveyor featuring a unique proximity sensor that detects movement and ensures the smooth even flow of folded paper onto the exit tray.
- Automatic Perfect Bind set-up
- Crease, Perforating and Feed modes
- Accurate Rotary Actuated Impact Creasing
- Linear Perf/Score capabilities, including optional micro perf is available
- Up to 4 perf & score assemblies can be run at one time
- Bottom Feed Suction or Deep Pile Air Feed Allows 27" of stock to be loaded
- Batch and Total Counters
- Sheet Spacing Control (on pile feeder model)
- Double Sheet Detection
- Comes with both standard and wide crease dies
- An optional microperf assembly is available
- An optional narrow margin perf assembly is available
Knife Folder Features:
- A user-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine
- Keep paper feed aligned at all time with a simple adjustment control
- Clear top lid provides visibility and access to paper jams
- Innovative sensor at paper exit moves paper out of the way automatically, keeping exit clear
- Automatic Setup for 6 Common Folds including: Bi-Fold, Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Letter Fold, Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold
- Custom fold option for non-standard fold applications will accommodate almost any fold.
- Components are strong and durable, yet up to 43% lighter than competitive in-line folders, so it’s easier to handle and maneuver into place.
- All Count machines includes the Manufacturers "3x3" warranty - 3 years mechanical, 3 years electrical, & 90 days labor and are proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Paper Feed: Air
- Max Compression Crease: 5,500 SPH
- Max Rotary Perf/Score Speed: 12,000 SPH
- Paper Weight Range: 60 - 350 gsm
- Max Sheet Size: 18" x 24"n (45.7 x 50.8 cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 4.5" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Electrical: 115 V, 60 Hz, 20 A
Knife Folder Specifications:
- Paper Feed - Friction
- Max Speed - 4,600 sheets per hour
- Paper Weights - 120-350 gsm
- Max Sheet Size - 14.5" x 33" (35.5 x 84 cm)
- Min Sheet Size - 4.75" x 5.5" (12.1 x 14 cm)
- Weight - 224 lbs (102 kg)
- Electrical: 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz