1 - 1000 Collated Avery Style Side Number Tabs (Pack of 25 Tabs)
• Collated Sets (In Consecutive Order)
• Numbered Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/25th Cut Tab Size
• Letter Size
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Bold Text
• 80# White Index
• 25 Tab Sheets / Pack (1 Set)
|Manufacturer Part Number||10LTS GRP|
|Quantity||25 Tabs / Bag (1 Set)|
|Number of Banks (for Collated Tabs Sets)||1 Bank|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet Upper Right Corner 1/4" Diameter, Gray Ink|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
Avery style legal tab dividers are the most popular pre-printed index tab option on the market. The feature bold, easy-to-read printing, reinforced index extensions for durability, and are printed on an unpunched, bright white 80# index paper stock. These particular indexes are letter size, perfect for the most common ring binders, briefs, and more. The edge is not punched, leaving them more versatile so you can customize the binding for 3-hole punch, coil-punch, or any other punch pattern you need. There are 25 tabs total per bag.
Here are some key features of these indexes that make them a popular choice for businesses and offices of many kinds:
- Collated Tabs - Collated is a term that means the tabs are pre-arranged in order, and sold in sets of consecutive tabs. For instance, collated numbers are sold in packs with numbers from 1 to 25 (arranged in-order, and bagged), 26 to 50 (arranged in-order, and bagged), etc.
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with numbers, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format
- Easy to Read Text - Printed in a black Helvetica Bold font and are easy to read.
- Durable - These durable index tabs are made from 80# index paper stock, and feature a reinforced/laminated tab extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.