TABLE OF CONTENTS Bottom Avery Editorial Tabs (Discontinued)
Sorry, but TABLE OF CONTENTS Bottom Avery Editorial Tabs (Discontinued) is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
• Uncollated Tabs
• Editorial / Reference Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/5th Cut Tab Size
• Letter Size, Bottom
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Bold Text
• 80# White Index
• 25 Tab Sheets / Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||57953|
|Quantity||25 Tabs / Bag|
|Printing Type||Reference / Editorial|
|Tab Printing||TABLE OF CONTENTS|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet Upper Right Corner, 1/4" Diameter, Gray Ink|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1|
Avery bottom editorial tabs are printed with the word "TABLE OF CONTENTS" on both sides for easy reference. The font is an easy-to-read Helvetica bold in all caps. The 80# white index is sturdy, paired with a clear mylar coating on the extension makes these Avery legal dividers very durable. These particular tabs are letter size, perfect for the most common ring binders, briefs, and more. The edge is not punched, leaving them more versatile so you can customize the binding for 2-hole punch, coil-punch, or any other punch pattern you need. There are 25 tabs total per bag.
Here are some key features of these indexes that make them a popular choice for businesses and offices of many kinds:
- Uncollated Tabs - Uncollated is a term that means the tabs are not with a single style of tab (rather than a set of multiple styles).
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with the word "TABLE OF CONTENTS". Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format
- Easy to Read Text - Tabs are printed in a black Helvetica Bold font and are easy to read.
- Durable - Made from 80# index paper stock, and feature a reinforced/laminated tab extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.