Tamerica TCC 330 13" Pouch Laminator
|Manufacturer Part Number||TCC330|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Laminating Pouches (Up to 13" Wide and 10mil Thick)
Pouch Carriers (Up to 13" Wide)
|Power Voltage||110 Volts 15amp|
|Dimensions||22" W x 12" D x 8" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Compliance & Warnings||Cancer & Reproductive Harm [Prop 65] Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov for info|
|Speed||26" / Minute|
|Heating Type||Rollers (4)|
|Warm-Up Time||5 Minutes|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Temperature Range||77° - 320° F (25° - 160° C)|
|Adjustable Temp||Yes (Dial)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||20.1|
You can achieve simple, efficient, and professional laminating at the touch of a button using the Tamerica TCC 330. This desktop pouch laminator combines robust all-metal manufacturing with simple operation and an affordable price, making it a popular choice for teachers, hotels, and smaller offices of many kinds. It features a 13" wide feed to accept the most common lamination pouch sizes, as well as adjustable heat so you can tailor it for various applications and pouch thicknesses. The TC330 laminator handles the full range of pouches up to 10mil thick, so you can make anything from office signage, to general documents, menu pages, and more. Though not ideal for photos, the TC 330 laminating machine works great for those in the corporate, education, hospitality, and crafting industries. Protect various kinds of documents from spills, dirt, dust, bending, and tearing using the inexpensive Tamerica / Tashin TCC 330 lamination machine. Customers who use this unit report that it is surprisingly rugged for the price, and creates consistent lamination for their short-runs of projects.
- All-metal 13” heavy-duty pouch laminator
- Four rollers
- Laminates up to 13” wide
- Laminates from 3mil – 10mil thickness
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
Tamerica TCC 330 Operating Instructions
Always refer to the manufacturer-created owner manual for detailed operating instructions. The following steps have been simplified.
- Plug in the machine, press the power switch to 'on', and press the direction switch to 'forward'.
- Set the desired temperature for your application.
- When the 'ready' light turns on, place your document into a laminating pouch, and slide that pouch into the feed with the pre-sealed end first.
- When done with your project, press the 'power' switch to off (leave the rollers running). When the machine cools, turn off all switches.