Stahl Hoerauf VBF 2140 Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard Inlay Blades (INL)
- Compatible Equipment: Stahl Hoerauf VBF 2140 Trimmer
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $204.35
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN54030, KN54040|
|Compatible Equipment||Stahl Hoerauf VBF 2140 Trimmer*|
|Blade Type||Standard Inlay Blades (INL)|
|Blade Material||50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel|
|Blade Holes||5 Slots|
If you have a Stahl Hoerauf VBF 2140 paper cutting machine, and you need a replacement knife, then look no further. These replacement blades are available in two configurations: either a bottom front knife (22.047" x 1.013" x 0.5"), or a knife that can be used for the bottom left or right side (16.024" x 1.013" x 0.5"), both of which feature 5 slot holes. These blades for your Stahl cutter, are made of standard inlay steel that is one-part standard grade steel and one-part high alloy tool steel. The two steels are bonded together in a special fusion process that creates both a strong, and economically priced replacement knife.
Not sure if this is correct blade you need? We have access to a huge inventory of blades for hundreds of manufacturers, and we can also custom-make blades to meet your exact specifications. Just have your current blade handy for reference, and call us at (866) 537-2244.
It is important to ensure you are always using a sharp knife in your paper cutter. Not only to guarantee the most square, straight, and accurate cut, but also to prevent damage and premature wear to your machine. Even a dull blade will cut through paper, but when not sharp, the process of cutting through the stack can wear down the machine and parts much faster than normal. So a new Stahl blade is also a preventative tool that keeps your cutting machine investment protected. Even better? Our replacement blades are made to the absolute highest quality standards, exceeding OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.