Stahl Hoerauf VBF 135A Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard inlay (INL) or High speed steel (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Stahl Hoerauf VBF 135A Trimmer
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel (INL) or 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel (HSS)
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut? for extreme precision and longevity
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN43110, KN43115, KN43120, KN43120HS|
|Compatible Equipment||Stahl Hoerauf VBF 135A Trimmer*|
|Blade Holes||8 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||M12|
If you have a Stahl Hoerauf VBF 135A paper cutting machine, and you need a replacement knife, then look no further. This replacement blade is for the 135 A Stahl cutter, and is available in several configurations: top left blade, top right blade, or top front blade. Some of these blades are also available manufactured out of either standard inlay steel (INL) or high speed steel (HSS). The inlay steel option is the standard blade used by most customers, and is made of 50% standard grade steel and 50% high alloy tool steel, creating a perfect blend of strength and economic pricing. The high speed steel knife option is made of 50% standard grade steel and 50% high speed steel, which includes 18% T1 German tungsten. Also called HSS blades, they offer extreme durability and will, on-average, last up to 3 to 5 times longer than conventional replacement blades. The top left and top right replacement knives measure 16.732" x 5.905" x 0.622", while the top front blades measure 18.7" x 5.118" x 0.464". All knives have 8 holes in the M12 size.
Not sure if this is correct blade you need? We have access to a huge inventory of blades for hundreds of manufacturers, and we can also custom-make blades to meet your exact specifications. Just have your current blade handy for reference, and call us at (866) 537-2244.
It is important to ensure you are always using a sharp knife in your paper cutter. Not only to guarantee the most square, straight, and accurate cut, but also to prevent damage and premature wear to your machine. Even a dull blade will cut through paper, but when not sharp, the process of cutting through the stack can wear down the machine and parts much faster than normal. So a new Stahl blade is also a preventative tool that keeps your cutting machine investment protected. Even better? Our replacement blades are made to the absolute highest quality standards, exceeding OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866) 537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.