Sheridan VT Trimmer Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Sheridan VT Trimmer
- Blade Material: 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $359.13
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN53900HS, KN55200HS|
|Compatible Equipment||Sheridan VT Trimmer*|
|Blade Type||High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)|
|Blade Material||50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel|
|Blade Holes||6 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||1/2" [12 Thread]|
If you have a Sheridan VT paper cutter and need a replacement blade, then you have come to the right place. We offer both the top side (14389-1) and top front (14658-2) knives for your Sheridan trimmer. The top side replacement blade (used for both left and right positions) measures 20" x 5.5" x 0.495", while the top front replacement blade measures 25" x 5.5" x 0.495". Both blades have 6 holes, measuring 1/2" with a 12 thread. Manufactured of high speed steel, these paper cutter knives are extremely durable, made with a blend of 50% high speed steel with 18% Tungsten and 50% standard grade steel. Also called HSS blades, they offer extreme durability and will, on-average, last up to 3 to 5 times longer than conventional replacement blades.
|Blade Type||Blade Size||Blade Holes||Item Number|
|Top Side (Left & Right)||20" x 5.5" x 0.495"||6 Holes (1/2", 12 Thread)||05JYSH53900HS|
|Top Front||25" x 5.5" x 0.495"||6 Holes (1/2", 12 Thread)||05JYSH55200HS|
Not quite sure if these are the blades you need for your Sheridan VT cutter? Call us for help! We have access to a huge inventory of blades for hundreds of manufacturers, and we can also custom-make blades to meet your exact specifications.
It is important to ensure you are always using a sharp knife in your paper cutter. Not only to guarantee the most square, straight, and accurate cut, but also to prevent damage and premature wear to your machine. Even a dull blade will cut through paper, but when not sharp, the process of cutting through the stack can wear down the machine and parts much faster than normal. So a new blade is also a preventative tool that keeps your cutting machine investment protected. Even better? Our replacement blades are made to the absolute highest quality standards, exceeding OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.