Sheridan HT Trimmer Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Sheridan HT Trimmer
- Blade Material: 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut? for extreme precision and longevity
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN53410, KN53420, KN53430, KN53440|
|Compatible Equipment||Sheridan HT Trimmer*|
|Blade Type||High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)|
|Blade Material||50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel|
If you have a Sheridan HT Trimmer and need a replacement blade, you can choose from the variety of blades we offer. We have all the replacement paper cutting knives you need for your Sheridan cutting machine, including top side knives, bottom front knives, bottom side knives, and top front knives. The chart below gives blade details, such as dimensions and holes. All of these Sheridan cutter knives are made of high speed steel (HSS) which is a 50/50 blend consisting of 1-part standard grade steel and 1-part high speed steel, which includes 18% T1 German tungsten. HSS blades are fused together in a way that produces an extremely wear-resistant blade that will last 3-5 times longer than conventional blades, on average.
|Blade Type||Blade Size||Blade Holes||Item Number|
|Top Side (Left & Right)||12.75 x 4 x 0.252||5 Slots||05JYSH53410HS|
|Top Front||18 x 4.5 x 0.252||5 Slots||05JYSH53440HS|
|Bottom Front||21 x 1.25 x 0.5||No Holes||05JYSH53420|
|Bottom Side (Left & Right)||12.5 x 1.25 x 0.5||No Holes||05JYSH53430|
Not sure if these are the blades you need for your HT cutter? We have access to a huge inventory of blades for hundreds of manufacturers, and we can also custom-make blades to meet your exact specifications. Just have your current blade handy for reference, and call us at (866) 537-2244.
It is important to ensure you are always using a sharp knife in your paper cutter. Not only to guarantee the most square, straight, and accurate cut, but also to prevent damage and premature wear to your machine. Even a dull blade will cut through paper, but when not sharp, the process of cutting through the stack can wear down the machine and parts much faster than normal. So a new blade is also a preventative tool that keeps your cutting machine investment protected. Even better? Our replacement blades are made to the absolute highest quality standards, exceeding OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.