Seybold Sixty, Saber, CJ Mill CFF-8A Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard inlay (INL) or High speed steel (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Seybold Sixty, Saber, CJ Mill CFF-8A
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel (INL) or 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel (HSS)
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $620.87
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN50500, KN50500HS|
|Size||77.75 x 5 x 0.49|
|Compatible Equipment||Seybold Sixty, Saber, CJ Mill CFF-8A*|
|Blade Holes||36 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||1/2" [12 Thread]|
Replace the worn out blade in your 65" Seybold Sixty, Saber, CJ Mill CFF-8A cutter and buy replacement blades online. A new Seybold knife will create perfectly straight and square cuts through your paper stacks. These blades are 77.75" x 5" x 0.495" and feature 36 holes, with a 1/2" and 12 thread hole size.
Not sure it is the right blade for your machine? Call us at (866)537-2244 and have your current blade ready so we can help.
Replacing a dull blade is very important to protect your Seybold cutter machine, because while a dull blade may cut through a stack, it will create unintentional wear on the machine, opening it up to possible damage or faster-than-normal part wear. Replacing the knives is an inexpensive way to keep your machine maintained, and keep your output perfect and professional.
You can feel comfortable ordering your Seybold Dayton replacement blades online. The blades are high quality Diamond Cut® and are made to exceed OEM factory specifications, ensuring precision cuts.
|Standard Inlay Blades (INL)||High Speed Steel Blades (HSS)|
| Bi-metallic composition consisting of one part high alloy tool |
steel and one part standard grade steel. A special fusion
process bonds these two grades of steel together to produce
a high quality knife at an economical price.
| Bi-metallic composition consisting of one part high speed steel with |
18% Tungsten, and one part standard grade steel. They are built
to offer incredible strength for a very long blade life, lasting up to
5 times longer than conventional blades.
* Cutter manufacturers have been known to make changes to their cutters over time, while keeping the same model name and number. At times, the blade specifications may change without our knowledge. To make sure the blade listed is correct for your machine, compare the measurements listed on BUY101 to the measurements of your current blade. If they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866) 537-2244 and we will help determine what blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.