Schneider Senator Model 115 MC Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard inlay (INL) or High speed steel (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Schneider Senator Model 115 MC Cutter
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel (INL) or 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel (HSS)
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $740.00
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN46730, KN46730HS|
|Size||53.149 x 5.669 x 0.392|
|Compatible Equipment||Schneider Senator Model 115 MC Cutter*|
|Blade Holes||36 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||M12|
If your Schneider Senator Model 115 MC cutting machine is not cutting like it used to, then a simple potential solution is a new replacement blade. We offer replacement paper cutter knives for your Schneider 45 ¼" model 115MC cutter, which measures 53.149" x 5.669" x 0.392" and feature 36 holes in the M12 size. These Schneider replacement knives are available in two options: either standard inlay steel or high speed steel. The standard inlay (INL) blade option is made of 50% standard grade steel and 50% high alloy steel, which offers an ideal blend of both strength and price. The high speed steel (HSS) option is manufactured with 50% high speed steel (containing 18% Tungsten) and 50% standard grade steel. They are extremely wear-resistant, lasting an average of up to 5 times longer than conventional blades.
Not sure if these are the blades you need for your Schneider Senator cutter? We have access to a huge inventory of blades for hundreds of manufacturers, and we can also custom-make blades to meet your exact specifications. Just have your current blade handy for reference, and call us at (866) 537-2244.
It is important to ensure you are always using a sharp knife in your paper cutter. Not only to guarantee the most square, straight, and accurate cut, but also to prevent damage and premature wear to your machine. Even a dull blade will cut through paper, but when not sharp, the process of cutting through the stack can wear down the machine and parts much faster than normal. So a new blade is also a preventative tool that keeps your cutting machine investment protected. Even better? Our replacement blades are made to the absolute highest quality standards, exceeding OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866) 537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.