RotaTrim Technical T950 38" Rotary Trimmer
• 38" Model 60310
• 49" Model 60320
• 61" Model 60330
• 73" Model 60340
• 85" Model 60350
• 100" Model 60360
|Manufacturer Part Number||60300 60310 60320 60330 60340 60350 60360|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||RotaTrim Stand Kits for Technical Trimmers|
|Dimensions||13-1/2" D x 7" H (Length Varies by Model)|
|Certifications||ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Parts (Excluding Wearable [Cutting Wheels, Motors, Clamping Strips])|
|Country of Manufacture||England|
|Can Cut Materials||Aluminum, Canvas, Digital, Flexographic, Foil, Laminate, Magnetic Vinyl, MDF, Mount Board, Polyester, Polystyrene Posters, Tissue & More|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||121|
|Shipping Information||Some sizes require shipment via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
RotaTrim, a manufacturer of the world's finest rotary cutting equipment since 1966, has done it again with their Technical series trimmers. Designed for the more challenging trimming jobs the Technical T Series has been speciﬁcally built to cope with tougher, harder to cut material. With its self lifting clamp mechanism it enables a single user to easily position and cut larger, thicker materials with the same precision you have come to expect from our smaller trimmers.
Available in several models to cut sizes from 26" to 100", the Technical Series cutters are made from strong aluminum and feature ultra-hard Shefﬁeld D2 Tool Steel self sharpening, precision engineered blades. This allows these premium cutters to work well with the tougher and more challenging material that other trimmers cannot. With a cut capacity of up to 4mm, an overload protection feature and a strong stainless steel square guide rail which completely eliminates any head swivel this trimmer really is up to the challenge of cutting your most demanding material. It can also precisely trim ultra-thin materials, like tissue paper.
Built for industrial use the RotaTrim Technical cutters are ideal for use with printers and banner and sign makers, but also work well for colleges and universities.
RotaTrim trimmers are built by the hands of highly skilled technicians in England, so you can rest assured your cutting machine is of the highest quality of craftsmanship, accuracy and reliability.
- Special Sheffield tool steel blades designed to offer enhanced durability under extreme operational loads.
- High chromium content makes the blades exceptionally slow-wearing, even when cutting the most abrasive materials.
- Hand crafted blades allow for incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch. To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
- Perfect for high-volume cutting and trimming of heavy-duty materials.
- A single 1 1/2″ stainless steel guide rail completely eliminates head swivel.
- All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head) ensure robustness.
- An auto-lifting clamping mechanism locks materials into place as the head begins to cut, then automatically releases at the completion of the cut; prevents material and substrate scratching.
- A triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials (maximum cut depth of 4mm).
- Overload protection system ensures that it is virtually impossible to overload the machine.
- Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate.
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified.
- Made 100% in England.
*Cutting capacity vary depending on material being cut.