Perfecta Model Seypa 92, PA 92, & S87 Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard inlay (INL) or High speed steel (HSS)
- Compatible Equipment: Seypa 92, PA 92, and S87 cutting machines
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel (INL) or 50% High Speed Steel (18% Tungsten) / 50% Standard Grade Steel (HSS)
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut? for extreme precision and longevity
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN42750, KN42750HS|
|Size||42.913 x 5.512 x 0.472|
|Compatible Equipment||Perfecta Model Seypa 92 Cutter*|
Perfecta Model PA 92 Cutter*
Perfecta Model S87 Cutter*
|Blade Holes||21 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||M12|
Perfecta Royal Zenith Seypa cutters are known for their quality and precision, but when you use a dull blade you, you tarnish that quality and cause undue wear to your valuable machine investment. Instead, replace your worn out blade with a new knife. The below replacement cutter blades are compatible with the Seypa 92, PA 92, and S87 cutting machines by Perfecta. They are available in two different options: One, a standard inlay steel option that is made of a 50/50 blend of standard grade steel and high alloy steel, offering the perfect combination of strength and low expense. And two, a high speed steel blade option that is made of a 50/50 blend of standard grade steel and high speed steel with tungsten, offering extremely high wear-resistance, accuracy, and durability. Both blades measure 42.913" x 5.512" x 0.472", feature 21 holes (M12 x 1.5") and are Diamond Cut®, for extreme accuracy that exceeds OEM specifications. Not quite sure if these are the right blade for you? Call us at (866)537-2244 and we will help find the one you need.
* Please note that cutter manufacturers will sometimes change the specifications of their cutters without our knowledge overtime while keeping the same model name and model number. For this reason, you should compare the measurements listed here to the measurements of your current blade to ensure they are exactly the same (allowing for the wear of your current blade). If you are not sure, or if they are not exactly the same, please call us at (866) 537-2244 so we can help determine which blade your machine requires.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.