Fastbind Hard Cover Tool Kits
- Kit includes Nipping Bar & Peg
- Adding the Fastbind Hard Cover Tool Kit to your Fastbind hot melt glue binding machine expands the capability of the machine to allow for hard cover binding.
- Choose from two different kits, one that is compatible with the Fastbind Elite, Secura, and Optima, and the other, which features a longer nipping bar and is compatible with the Elite XT machine.
- Free Shipping $75+
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDTK|
|Quantity||1 Kit [Nipping Bar & Peg]|
|Compatible Equipment||Depending on Choice:|
Fastbind Elite XT
With the Fastbind Hard Cover Tool Kit you turn your hot melt binding machine into a premium hard cover binder. This kit is a required tool set to produce hard cover bound books with your Fastbind glue machines, and is available in two different kits. The 1st kit is compatible with the Fastbind Elite, Fastbind Secura, and Fastbind Optima. The 2nd kit has a longer nipping bar, making it compatible with the Fastbind Elite XT. Each is only compatible with the listed machines, so make sure you choose the correct kit for your equipment.
Your hard cover tool kit includes:
• 1 Nipping Bar - This bar is mounted to your machine. It crimps your hard cover book in a way that completes the bind, as well as creates a professional crimped look for the spine. This is a requirement when working with hard cover books.
• 1 Spring-Loaded Peg - This spring-loaded peg replaces the stationary peg mounted to your machine. It can pull partially away, so your hard cover is pressed against the bottom/thinner portion, and your book block sheets against the wider portion. This creates the perfect page-to-cover spacing, and eliminates the previously manual step of having to align by sight.