Formax FD2036 Autoseal Tabletop High-Volume Pressure Sealer Package
The Formax FD2036 Autoseal Tabletop High-Volume Pressure Sealer Package is a cost saving package that includes the FD 2036, 18” conveyor and cabinet.It is a user-friendly high-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD P2036|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||18” conveyor and cabinet|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||18” Reverse Stacking Conveyor|
402 Series Jogger
|Power Voltage||120 Volts AC 50/60Hz|
|Speed||Up to 11,000 forms per hour - based on 11" Z style fold|
|Dimensions||25.75" L x 16.5" W x 14.25" H / With 18" Conveyor & Cabinet: 46" L x 22”"W x 44" H|
|Certifications||UL , CUL, & CE Approved|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Maximum Sheet Size||8.5" x 14"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||95|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||100|
The Formax FD2036 Autoseal Tabletop High-Volume Pressure Sealer Package is a cost saving package that includes the FD 2036, 18” conveyor and cabinet.
It is a user-friendly high-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It has a speed of up to 11,000 forms per hour, hopper capacity of up to 350 forms, and can process forms up to 14" in length. The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, and includes a six-digit resettable counter. The FD 2036 can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
The FD 2036 is designed for user-friendly operation. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms, press the start icon on the touchscreen control panel, and you're on your way. The FD 2036 also includes a resettable six-digit counter for audit control, and is proudly built in the USA with proven Formax technology.
Standard features include easy-set fold plates with fine-tuning adjustments, heavy-duty steel construction, insulated covers for noise reduction, and a drop-in three-tire feed system, all in a compact, modern desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds in 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. It can handle a variety of documents up to 8-1/2" x 14" including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
The Formax FD2036 Autoseal Tabletop High-Volume Pressure Sealer is an economical and reliable solution for high-volume processing in a compact tabletop model.
- Cost saving package that includes the FD 2036, 18” conveyor and cabinet
- 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 forms
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust, with fine tune knobs for precision
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14" in length
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
- This package includes 18” conveyor and cabinet
- FD 2000-35 Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets of 24# (90gsm) bond paper
- Fixed Speed: Up to 11,000 forms per hour - based on 11" Z style fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L (216 W x 356 L mm)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 125,000/month
- Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.75" L x 16.5" W x 14.25" H / With 18" Conveyor & Cabinet: 46" L x 22" W x 44" H
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
- Made in the USA