Formax FD2006IL Autoseal Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System Package
The Formax FD2006IL Autoseal Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System Package is a cost-saving package that includes FD 2006IL System, 18" conveyor and 2 cabinets.The Formax FD 2006IL AutoSeal System allows users to print, fold and seal pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers in one step, reducing processing time while increasing document security.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD P2006IL|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||18" conveyor and 2 Cabinets|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Reverse Stacking Conveyor|
|Power Voltage||120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||20" W x 74" L x 48" H (w/Cabinets & 18" Conveyor)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Maximum Sheet Size||8.5" x 14"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||100|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||105|
The Formax FD2006IL Autoseal Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System Package is a cost-saving package that includes FD 2006IL System, 18" conveyor and 2 cabinets.
The Formax FD 2006IL AutoSeal System allows users to print, fold and seal pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers in one step, reducing processing time while increasing document security. It works in-line with model-specific MICR and non-MICR desktop laser printers. The fully-enclosed paper path is designed to conceal confidential documents, including PIN notices, checks, school grade reports and health care information.
Standard features include a color touchscreen control panel with internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds.
The AutoSeal IL System is easy to install, an IL-compatible desktop laser printer is placed on the IL Alignment Base with the FD 2006IL pressure sealer using placement guides to ensure proper alignment. The IL Alignment Base incorporates an easy-pull system which allows the printer to be pulled away from the FD 2006IL to provide convenient access to the paper path and fold plates.
The FD 2006IL is proudly built in the USA and is ideal for companies processing sensitive documents or those looking for a mid-volume in-line solution for processing pressure seal forms
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Print, Fold and Seal: One-step process eliminates excess document handling
- Document Security: Enclosed paper path from printer to pressure sealer ensures security. Ideal for PIN notices or other confidential applications
- Form Capabilities: Processes forms up to 14" in length
- Printer Compatibility: Designed to work with a variety of printers.
- Installation: Easy to install, no software required
- Alignment Base: Special alignment base holds the printer and pressure sealer securely and slides apart for easy access to paper path and fold plates
- Fold Types: Z, C*, Half and custom folds
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- Dedicated Use: Designed for in-line use only
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter
- Touchscreen control panel is graphics-based making it easy to use
- Package Includes: 18" conveyor and 2 Cabinets
- 18" Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required)
- P2006IL: Cost-saving package that includes FD 2006IL System, 18" conveyor and 2 cabinets
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- OKI models with rear exit: B721/B731 with the 3" riser kit or B512 with the 4.75" riser kit
- Kyocera models with rear exit: FS4200/P3055 with optional 500 sheet tray and with 1" riser kit
- Legacy HP models with rear exit
- Additional printers with rear exit may be compatible, contact your account executive with printer make & model details for additional info.
- Fold Types: Z & V (all applications), *C (bottom check position only)
- Speed: Printer dependent
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 100,000/month
- Power: 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (closed) ** 19" W x 46" L x 23" H / with 18" Conveyor (closed): 19" W x 65" L x 23" H
- Tabletop Area Required: 20" W x 43" L / with 18" Conveyor: 20" W x 69" L
- Dimensions w/Cabinets & 18" Conveyor: 20" W x 74" L x 48" H
- Made in the USA
** Dimensions include IL Pressure Sealer and IL Alignment Base (both included) and laser printer (not included in system)