Keencut Excalibur 3S Vertical Board Cutter
|Manufacturer Part Number||60373|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||1 Box of Medium Duty Blades (100 / Box)|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Excalibur 3S Replacement Blades, Stand Kit, & Accessories|
|Dimensions||84" W x 12-16" D (Wall Mount Depth) x 96" H|
Depth with Optional Freestanding Kit: 48"
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited|
20 Year Limited on Bearings
|Country of Manufacture||100% Manufactured in the UK|
|Safety Features||Automatic Blade Retraction After Cut|
|Can Cut Materials||Foam Board|
& More! Call (866)537-2244 for Sample Material Testing
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||185.1|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Excalibur 3S vertical cutter is a new and improved version of the Excalibur 1000, which has been enhanced as the perfect mid-level cutter for a variety of materials and substrates. Just a few of the hundreds of possible materials it can cut include foam board, gator board, corrugated plastic, PVC foam boards, flexible polycarbonate, magnetic sheets, aluminum composite panels (Dibond), MDF board,, acrylic, Plexiglas, and more! This versatility, paired with the ease of use and the compact size of the cutter when mounted to the wall, make the Excalibur 3S a must-have cutter for print and copy shops.
Excalibur 3S Features:
- • Allows quick access to 3 cutting tools attached to cutting head (composite twin wheel cutting head, standard utility blade, scoring blade for acrylic).
• Instantly switch tools - It takes no more than 2 seconds to select any of the cutting tools.
• Minimal maintenance - Incorporates sealed self-lube bearings. No special skills required for maintenance.
• Blades all cut on the same line.
• 13 mm (1/2") blade cutting capacity - Cuts materials up to 13 mm (1/2") thick
• Acrylic Scoring blade - Uses inexpensive standard utility blade for scoring acrylic up to 6mm thick.
• Counterbalance keeps the cut head in any position, so it doesn't drop down to the bottom.
• Auto blade disengagement- When using the lower cutting blade and scoring blade the cutting head. automatically disengages ready for the next cut.
• Turn-and-lock ready tools.
• Twin-wheel cutting system reduces noise and dust.
• Full length material clamp.
• Pressure sensitive clamp - The vertical cutter clamping system is unsurpassed it operates perpendicular to the material face and applies the right amount of pressure to grip ACP or lightweight foam centered board.
• Clear view of the cutting line, so it is easy to see where your material will be cut.
• Telescoping legs are adjustable for your optimal height.
• Single piece squaring arm - Manufactured from one piece of high grade aluminum extrusion for perfect horizontal alignment.
• Two flip-stops make cutting easy.
• Blade supports - Adjustable steel supports allow maximum blade control particularly for thinner tough materials.
• Vertical measuring scale - Conveniently measuring the height of the board on the machine.
• Left and Right hand measuring stops - Quick set production stops for accurate fast one-off and production cutting.
• Precision squaring adjuster - Perma-lock squaring adjustment for setting precisely at 90 degrees.
• Includes bracket for wall mounting. Optional stand also available.
• Floor mounted - A-frame construction mounted on the floor, with safety wall fixing at the top. Weight of machine, material and cutting forces go down through the floor.
• Anodised aluminum construction - High grade European extrusions made to Keencut's specification, designed for the purpose.
• 5 year standard warranty with 20 years on the bearings.
• 100% manufactured in the UK.
Excalibur 3S Cutting Capacities:
- • PVC Foamboard - 13mm
• Corrugated Plastic (Fluted) - 13mm
• Foam Core Boards - 13mm
• Flexible Polycarbonate - 3mm
• Magnetic Sheets - 4mm
• Cast Acrylic / Plexiglas (Score & Snap) - 6mm
• Aluminum Composite Panels (Dibond) - 3mm
• MDF Board - 3mm