Evolution 3 Smart Fold Cutters (Many Sizes)
- Smart Fold means that the cutter quickly and easily swings down for under-bench storage
- Cutter Capacity: 1/2" Thick Stack
- Come in several sizes from 44" to 144" long
- Can Cut Materials: Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, & More
|Manufacturer Part Number||04KCEVO3SF GRP|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Double Graphik Tool Head|
100pk Graphik Utility Blades
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Evolution 2 Benches|
Fabric Tool Head (61397)
Creaser Tool Head (61395)
Graphik D .017 Blades (69131)
45mm Olfa Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (69132)
45mm Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (69133)
15.6' Long Textile Cutting Strips, 2pk (60195)
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited, excluding wearables|
|Country of Manufacture||UK|
|Cutter Capacity*||1/2" Thick Stack|
|Can Cut Materials||Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, & More|
With the Foster Evolution 3 Smart Fold precision cutting bar, your print and sign shop can achieve unmatched accuracy to within 0.008 of an inch on a huge variety of substrates. It create stunningly smooth cuts through vinyls and other sign materials, boards like foam core, PVC, and card boards, corrugated plastic signs, and so much more. Expand the capabilities even further by adding various cutting tool accessories, like the fabric cutting head or the creasing head tool. The heads are easily switched, making job changeover fast and efficient. The siteline strip allows for a clear view of the cutting line, so your users are always in control. Take a look at some of the stand-out features below to see why the Evolution 3 Smart Fold is making a splash in the print finishing world.
- Smart Fold means that the cutter quickly and easily swings down for under-bench storage, leaving your work surface clear and eliminating the hassle of moving your large media elsewhere to work with it after cutting.
- QuikSwap tool heads attach or detach from track in seconds. Mount single or multiple tool heads to suit your work. Graphik tool head supplied as standard.
- Included double graphik tool head creates smooth cuts through vinyl, banner, cardboard, PVC foamboard, foam-centered board, corrugated plastic & more. Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Patent-pending lift-and-hover feature offering fast, accurate cut alignment. A clutch device within the lifting system enables the clamping bar to be easily raised then lowered so it hovers just above the material surface.
- Sightline strip shows exactly where the cut will be made.
- Accurate to within .008”
- Anti-sag system holds the cutter bar level for accurate line-up and the system is calibrated in the factory for "out of the box" accuracy.
- Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping
- Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting
- Site line strip enables operators to see exactly where the cut line is
- Integral polymer cutting strip for easy cutting of textiles & fragile materials.
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
No matter your requirements, this best-in-class versatile precision cutter can accomplish such a wide variety of job requirements, it will settle in perfectly with your other print finishing equipment.
Please note: Cutter capacity may vary depending on the material being cut.