Keencut Evolution 3 Smart Fold Cutters (Many Sizes)
- Smart Fold means that the cutter quickly and easily swings down for under-bench storage
- Cutter Capacity: 1/2" Thick Stack
- Sizes are available from 44” to 200”
- Can Cut Materials: ACM (i.e. DiBond) ≤ 3mm (3/32″) Rocker tool head only, for occasional use
- Free Shipping $75+
|Manufacturer Part Number||04KCEVO3BT44 04KCEVO3BT64 04KCEVO3BT84 04KCEVO3BT104 04KCEVO3BT124 04KCEVO3BT144|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Double Graphik Tool Head
100pk Graphik Utility Blades
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||SmartFold Bench
Double SmartFold Bench
Fabric Tool Head (E3T-FAB)
Creaser Tool Head (E3T-CRE)
Rocker Tool Head (E3T-ROC)
Double Graphik Tool Head (E3T-GR2)
Graphik D .017 Blades, box of 100 (CA50-032)
45mm Olfa Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (CIR45)
Medium Duty Blades for Rocker Head, box of 100 (CA50-019)
Tech D .012 Blades for Rocker Head, box of 100 (CA50-017)
Textile Cutting Strips (EVOTCS)
Yellow ‘T’ shape silicone cord, 32’ (SILYT)
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited, excluding wearables|
|Country of Manufacture||UK|
|Cutter Capacity*||1/2" Thick Stack|
|Can Cut Materials||ACM (i.e. DiBond) = 3mm (3/32") Rocker tool head only, for occasional use|
With the Keencut Evolution 3 Smart Fold precision cutting bar, your print and sign shop can achieve unmatched accuracy to within 0.008 of an inch on a huge variety of substrates. It create stunningly smooth cuts through vinyls and other sign materials, boards like foam core, PVC, and card boards, corrugated plastic signs, ACM (i.e. DiBond) ≤ 3mm (1/8″) Rocker tool head only, for occasional use and so much more. Expand the capabilities even further by adding various cutting tool accessories, like the fabric cutting head or the creasing head tool. The heads are easily switched, making job changeover fast and efficient. The siteline strip allows for a clear view of the cutting line, so your users are always in control. Take a look at some of the stand-out features below to see why the Evolution 3 Smart Fold is making a splash in the print finishing world.
- Smart Fold means that the cutter quickly and easily swings down for under-bench storage, leaving your work surface clear and eliminating the hassle of moving your large media elsewhere to work with it after cutting.
- QuikSwap tool heads attach or detach from track in seconds. Mount single or multiple tool heads to suit your work. Graphik tool head supplied as standard.
- Included double graphik tool head creates smooth cuts through vinyl, banner, cardboard, PVC foamboard, foam-centered board, corrugated plastic & more. Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Patent-pending lift-and-hover feature offering fast, accurate cut alignment. A clutch device within the lifting system enables the clamping bar to be easily raised then lowered so it hovers just above the material surface.
- Sightline strip shows exactly where the cut will be made.
- Accurate to within .008”
- Anti-sag system holds the cutter bar level for accurate line-up and the system is calibrated in the factory for "out of the box" accuracy.
- Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping
- Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting
- Site line strip enables operators to see exactly where the cut line is
- Integral polymer cutting strip for easy cutting of textiles & fragile materials.
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
- Keencut’s new Evolution3 Rocker tool head is a general-purpose cutting head. It has an ergonomic design which follows the natural curvature of your hand and offers maximum comfort for all-day cutting. The Rocker tool head will cut materials such as banners, cardboard and foamboard up to 10mm (3/8″) and can be used for occasional cutting of aluminum composite panels.
No matter your requirements, this best-in-class versatile precision cutter can accomplish such a wide variety of job requirements, it will settle in perfectly with your other print finishing equipment.
Please note: Cutter capacity may vary depending on the material being cut.
Evolution 3 Series Overview
The Evolution3 has three models. The SmartFold, which can be stowed underneath the bench, the BenchTop, to fix to a work surface, and a portable FreeHand version. These options, combined with a growing range of quick swap tools, offer a degree of customization, unmatch... Read More
The Evolution3 has three models. The SmartFold, which can be stowed underneath the bench, the BenchTop, to fix to a work surface, and a portable FreeHand version. These options, combined with a growing range of quick swap tools, offer a degree of customization, unmatched by any other cutter. Quick swap tools are added or removed in seconds, changing your cutter instantly from a graphic blade holder that can cut in either direction, to fabric cutting rotary blades or a creasing tool.
The tool heads run along a stainless steel heavy duty track, delivering perfect blade control, even through the toughest materials. This robust designed uses hardened roller bearings running along guide rails.
New quick swap heads are already in development, which will offer greater functionality and futureproof the Evolution3 as a truly multipurpose cutting solution. The innovative lift and hover system is available on the BenchTop and SmartFold options. Lift and hover holds the clamp just a few millimeters above the media and the sightline strip shows precisely where the cut will be made. It is designed for use by a single operator and aligning materials is faster and easier than ever before, even for first time users.
If you're using the SmartFold, you can quickly clear your bench for other tasks, then simply fold it back to continue cutting. The Keencut Evolution3 range really does make accurate cutting easier than ever before.