Dahle 41534 CleanTec P-7 High Security Shredder with Automatic Oiler (NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved)
|Manufacturer Part Number||41534|
|Suggested User||Large Office, Industrial, Government|
|Recommended Daily Users||15+ Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Micro Cut|
|Shred Size||1mm x 4.7mm|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-7|
|NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved||Yes (Approved for Top Secret Data Destruction)|
|NSA Tested Volume Rating||High|
|Classification Level||Classification Level 3|
|Shred Capacity||8 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||22 Feet / Minute|
|Special Features||Automatic Oiler, Automatic Reverse (Jam Protection), Bag Full Indicator, CleanTEC Air Filtration, Evergy-Saving Automatic Power Off|
|Automatic Oiler||Yes (1 Gallon)|
|Integrated Air Filter||CleanTEC Fine Dust Filtration System (Traps up to 98% of Paper Dust)|
|Power Saver / Automatic Off||After 30 Minutes of Inactivity|
|Operating Noise||52 db(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||38 Gallon|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||1 Gallon of Shredder Oil|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||#20726 Dahle Shred Bag|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty (Cutting Cylinder)|
Limited 2 Year Warranty (Shredder)
|Dimensions||21" x 29" x 34 ½"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||165|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||200|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
If top-level security is your primary necessity for data destruction in your large office, than the Dahle 41534 is the perfect solution. This professional paper shredder is DOD/NSA/CSS 02-01 approved for top-secret destruction in government and military facilities. This top-of-the-line high security paper shredder turns your sensitive documents into illegible extreme micro particles measuring just 1 mm x 4.7 mm, making them impossible to re-assemble. P-7 security shredders like this offer the most protection of any other option, and make a great choice for medical groups and hospitals that must adhere to incredibly strict data destruction guidelines.
In addition to the relief and protection you receive with the Dahle 41534 high security paper shredder, you will be happy to find that it is filled with integrated features that will increase efficiency, decrease down time, protect your staff members from poor air quality, and ensure the machine is always running at its full potential. Review these top benefits below.
Dahle 41534 Key Features
- P-7 Top-Secret Security Standards - The Dahle 41534 is DOD/NSA/CSS 02-01 approved for use in government and military organizations where top-secret data destruction is a requirement, creating extreme micro cross-cut particles measuring just 1mm x 4.7mm. Some specialty government organizations that use P-7 shredders include the Department of Defense, the CIA, US Embassies, Military Departments, national security organizations, and government contractors. This also makes it a great choice for medical facilities and pharmacies.
- CleanTEC Air Filtration - Integrated specialty air filtration system eliminates 98% of fine paper dust that would otherwise be released into your office air. Paper dust can cause upper respiratory strain, so it is important to keep your air quality high to protect your staff. Dahle CleanTEC shredders are the only paper shredders with an integrated filtration system like this.
- EvenFlow Automatic Oiler - This attached lubricator applies a slow, continuous oil across the entire mechanism when it is being used, guaranteeing that the shredder works at optimum performance 100% of the time. Manual oiling can be confusing, as many don't know how often or how much they should use. But this automatic oiling unit eliminates that confusion.
- 38 Gallon Waste Bin - A large waste bin means you can spend less time emptying the shredder, and more time using it.
- SmartPower Energy - This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity to save energy and reduce electrical costs.
- Solingen Steel Solid Milled Cylinders - Solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel, Dahle cutting cylinders are perfectly aligned in an all-steal frame, offering unmatched strength and power.
- Automatic Jam Protection - If the sheet capacity is exceeded, the 20396 shredder automatically stops and reverses the stack to eject the paper pack out. This jam protection eliminates the hassle associated with trying to clear jams manually, as well as protects your machine from pre-mature wear and costly damage. This also reduces potential down time so the shredder is always up and running.
- User-Friendly Functionality - Simple controls make the Dahle 20396 easy to use for anyone in your office. It has an automatic on/off function that makes shredding faster and more convenient, as well as a bin-full indicator that will tell you when it needs to be emptied, eliminating that guesswork as well as potential back-up jams.
- Quality German Engineering - Dahle is known world-wide for their top-quality paper shredders that are manufactured in Germany with unmatched quality of parts and components.
Shred capacity ratings are based on 20# bond copy paper and may vary depending on paper stock.