Dahle 40430 P-6 Office Shredder with Automatic Oiler
|Manufacturer Part Number||40430-06000|
|Suggested User||Medium Office|
|Recommended Daily Users||5-10 Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Micro Cut|
|Shred Size||1/32" x 7/16" (0.8mm x 11.1mm)|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-6|
|NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved||No|
|Classification Level||Classification Level 3|
|Feed Opening||10 ¼"|
|Shred Capacity||9 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||20 Feet / Minute|
|Special Features||Automatic Oiler, Automatic Reverse (Jam Protection), Evergy-Saving Automatic Power Off|
|Automatic Oiler||Yes (12 oz)|
|Integrated Air Filter||No|
|Power Saver / Automatic Off||After 30 Minutes of Inactivity|
|Operating Noise||< 52 dB|
|Waste Bin Capacity||30 Gallons|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty (Cutting Cylinder)|
Limited 2 Year Warranty (Shredder)
|Dimensions||17.25" x 21.5" x 36.75"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||105|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||105|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
• Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator - 12oz automatic oiler provides slow, continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance at all times with no manual oiling.
• Meets US Army Regulation 380-5 & HIPPA Recommendations - It is recommended for secret data and meets the US Army regulation 380-5. P-6 shredders create particles that are no larger than 1mm x 10mm, with a maximum surface area of 10mm². Shredded data cannot be reproduced, even with special equipment, making it an appropriate choice for highly confidential information that demands increased security precautions. HIPPA does not expressly identify a security level required for data destruction. Instead, the HHS puts forth that documents must be "rendered essentially unreadable" so that they "cannot be reconstructed." For many medical facilities, the minimum security level to meet these standards is a P-4, so this P-6 shredder exceeds those standards.
• Jam Protection - Automatic jam protection keeps operations running smoothly without the hassle of jam release issues. If sheet capacity is exceeded, the motor automatically stops and reverses to push the paper back out. This prevents a jam and makes it easy to re-feed fewer sheets.
• Solid Milled Cylinders - This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel. They’re perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame. The result is a machine with strength, power and the ability to handle all of your data destruction needs.
• SmartPower Energy Management - This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. It will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
Shred capacity ratings are based on 20# bond copy paper and may vary depending on paper stock.