Count Perfmaster Dash Perforating & Scoring Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||PMD|
|Speed||Based on Operator|
|Dimensions||44" L x 32" W x 32" H|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Sheet Size||4" x 4" - 24" x 18"|
|Crease/Perf/Score Type||Perforating, Scoring, Scoring & Perforating|
|Maximum Paper Weight [Perforating]||60 – 350|
|Maximum Paper Weight [Scoring]||60 – 350|
|Product Weight (lbs)||100|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||100|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Count PerfMaster Dash is a semi-automatic perforating & scoring machine that is simple to use, with a cost effective hand crank that can produce thousands of sheets per hour at a very economical price. Bring your perforating and scoring in-house with this affordable and simple to use hand crank machine. The Perfmaster Eco offers a bottom friction feed system that can be continuously loaded. This allows for continuous feeding without stopping. It feeds single sheets, coated stock or multi-part forms, open or glued edges. There are 5 perf styles available and the small foot print fits in any size shop.
- Easy-to-use hand crank operation is simple and affordable.
- Removable receiving tray and magnetic paper feed guide rails make for easy mobility and tabletop use.
- Quickly change from perforating to scoring in seconds.
- Easily set Perf/Score depth control.
- 17" wide feed capacity.
- Feeds single sheets, coated stock and multi-part open or glued edges.
- Magnetic paper guide rails on the feed table and receiving tray can be easily adjusted to accommodate the size of the paper.
- Clear top lid provides visibility and easy internal access.
- Optional support stand available for easy mobility.
* May vary depending on operator, paper stock, hits per sheet, and power supply.