Count Perfmaster Air V3 Perforating & Scoring Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||PMAV3|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Built-in stand with wheels|
|Power Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz, 20 A or 230 V, 50 Hz, 20 A|
|Speed||Perforate 26,000 Sheets per Hour|
|Dimensions||44" L x 44" W x 32" H|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Sheet Size||4.5" H x 6" W in - 20" H x 18" W|
|Crease/Perf/Score Type||Perforating, Scoring, Scoring & Perforating|
|Maximum Creases Per Sheet||4|
|Maximum Paper Weight [Perforating]||60 - 350 gsm|
|Product Weight (lbs)||255|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||255|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Count Perfmaster Air V3 is an air-fed automatic perforating and scoring machine that offers 18" wide feed capacity and runs at speed up to 26,000 sheets per hour. The powerful air feed helps eliminate marking and scuffing on sheets while offering a simple to use, one button control. It handles sheet sizes from 4" x 4" to 18" x 22".
The Perfmaster Air V3 offers reliable self-fanning automatic bottom air / suction feed, which allows for continuous feeding without stopping. Feed single sheets, coated stock, multi-part and open or glued edges while having the flexibility to quickly change between perforating and scoring.
This scorer and perforator has a small footprint for tight spaces in offices or production facilities. It offers an interchangeable paper caliper that is used for carbonless, open edge forms to premium gauge glossy stock.
Key Features & Benefits:
- New powerful air feed that helps eliminate marking and scuffing on sheets
- Machine comes standard with a single side register for quick setups and exact registration
- Interchangeable paper caliper that is widely used for open edge carbonless forms to heavy gauge glossy stock
- Feed single sheets, ticket or multipart forms, open or glued edges
- Micro-lateral adjustments for easy set-up of perforating & scoring
- 18” wide feed capacity
- Set-up and operation is a breeze
- Perf/Score/Slit Depth control setting
- Quickly change from perfing to scoring
- Simple to use operating controls.
- Mount up to maximum of 4 Perf or Score assemblies
- Feeds single sheets, coated stock or multi-part open or glued edges
- Equipped Standard with 1 of each perforating and scoring assemblies
- Optional Digital Score Assembly available - Eliminates cracking on digitally printed material
- Perforating Blade Styles Available: 5-1 (18 teeth), 9-1 (33 teeth), 12-1 (45 teeth), Micro Perf (185 teeth)
* May vary depending on operator, paper stock, hits per sheet, and power supply.